Adam Johnson in talks with Sunderland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always on the understanding that city wanted to sell him if possible, and if not they would loan him robust first. That was my impression.

awesome_thread.jpg

I'm not too bothered but I will say i'm amazed we didn't manage to negotiate some form of deal for any of their fringe players, during the Rodwell sale.

I've said a few times from the 'horses mouth' they wouldn't loan to us and wanted a permanent deal , things can change but I was pretty confident of that so I'd Certainly be surprised as from what I've been told both Owen and Johnson are non-runners despite rumours and twitter

A better way to let me know that I am posting **** threads would be to simply ignore them and i will get the message. I do not think it is necessary to publicly ridicule somebody just because they are not as imaginative of some of you experienced forum posters. I shall shut up now, have a sulk, feel sorry for myself and then and look forward to reading some more of you inspiring and informative threads rather than trying to start anymore myself.

A better way to let me know that I am posting **** threads would be to simply ignore them and i will get the message. I do not think it is necessary to publicly ridicule somebody just because they are not as imaginative of some of you experienced forum posters. I shall shut up now, have a sulk, feel sorry for myself and then and look forward to reading some more of you inspiring and informative threads rather than trying to start anymore myself.

Certainly my post wasn't meant for that purpose mate

I know I am in a minority but I think he is overrated.
I also think it is very difficult to buy a player from Man City where they are on huge wages and have huge expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.