2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

It seems like people are making this into something a lot more complicated than it is. Doucoure is the only player we have with the energy to help out in midfield and the ability to get beyond the striker and score goals its easy to say just find another way to win but its not that simple unfortunately.

It seems like people are making this into something a lot more complicated than it is. Doucoure is the only player we have with the energy to help out in midfield and the ability to get beyond the striker and score goals its easy to say just find another way to win but its not that simple unfortunately.
McNeill can do that as well and has an eye for goal. I'd be looking at him for the number 10 role and stick Harrison and Danjuma on the wings

For Dyche. It’s not that simple for Dyche. For other people it would be simpler I’m positive.

For Dyche. It’s not that simple for Dyche. For other people it would be simpler I’m positive.
We're a poor football team at our best I think saying its easy for us to beat teams without our best players available is silly myself you'd think people would have realised where we're at by now but it seems not.

We're a poor football team at our best I think saying its easy for us to beat teams without our best players available is silly myself you'd think people would have realised where we're at by now but it seems not.
We’re poor in part because the last manager who did not accept we are poor and try to fix it was Marco Silva

It shouldnt be hard to create good crossing opportunities in dangerous areas for a PL manager, kinel most managers could do that with 2 or 3 passes and instructing one or both of his wide players to get forward, crossing diagonal balls from 40 yards out is utter tripe, DCL is challenging for headers on the wrong side of the penalty spot.

I think you backed the wrong horse following Everton
You know what I meant, makes me laugh when I hear this player has an eye for goal or that player does ans they have terrible goal scoring records.

It was the same with Gray, little purple patch early doors and I think he ended up with 2 goals in his last 50 games and 1 of them was the worldie v city. Him and McNeil aren’t goal scorers.

Absolutely embarrassing that we are relying on a footballer who can barely control a ball, to help improve our form.

Shocking admission of Dyche being a very limited manager.
I think it’s more embarrassing for the quality of the squad that has been put together in Moshiri’s tenure rather than the ability of Dyche to get a tune out of the squad with its limitations.

Dyche has come in and done what every good manager does first - stop conceding loads of goals. Creative midfield reinforcements will come next I’m sure but who knows what kind of budget we’ll have in the summer or if we’re sell to buy or sell to survive again.