2020/21 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge loss this we need a bang inform injury free Davies and Allan to see us out this season.

If its an Everton 8-10 weeks its season over but if its actually correct he might make the last 2 league games and a potential cup final. Just hope Tom Davies and Allan can do the business in between and maybe that waster Delph can be fit enough for the bench.
Think we have to consider that Godfrey or holgate infront of the back 4 and push Allan and Davies up. Allan can drive with the ball and his the best on the ball. Davies to cover the pitch and get involved. However I think he will stick with gomes or sig in the middle 3.

Think we have to consider that Godfrey or holgate infront of the back 4 and push Allan and Davies up. Allan can drive with the ball and his the best on the ball. Davies to cover the pitch and get involved. However I think he will stick with gomes or sig in the middle 3.

If Mina is fit I would definitely consider moving Godfrey forward. Holgate has only played 1 game there and is probably needed at RB anyways. Gomes will be the right choice for some games as will Sigurdsson but I believe he may miss the Chelsea game.

This is a massive blow to us, Burnley suddenly becomes a really hard game now compiled with the other injuries. I thought we'd walk it before all of this happened. I'm gutted.

If Mina is fit I would definitely consider moving Godfrey forward. Holgate has only played 1 game there and is probably needed at RB anyways. Gomes will be the right choice for some games as will Sigurdsson but I believe he may miss the Chelsea game.
Godfrey has played midfield and certainly has the ability to play there temporarily. Obviously the team can change depending on who we face. I do think Carlo will stick to his normal 3 In the middle tho. I am his biggest critic Because he has the talent but I would rather try iwobi at the top just behind Rich and dcl. He can dribble with the ball and I think playing centrally makes it easier for him. However his last 2 game’s have been shocking so unlikely.

So Basically Hans saying via Twitter about the Stress Fracture was spot on last week, with Everton taking an age to confirm anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.