2020/21 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ropey 1st half but came out like a caged animal in the 2nd half and was everywhere, weird he got took off but worked out in the end

First half was a disaster. Lost possession every time he had it. Second half seemed to get his mind right and was involved in a lot of positives. Great to see him right the sins of the first half.

First half was a disaster. Lost possession every time he had it. Second half seemed to get his mind right and was involved in a lot of positives. Great to see him right the sins of the first half.
I think is shows how we need another top class midfielder. Yes we did well 2nd half. But all 3 weren’t great first half sloppy & going back all time.

We bought Doucoure, because we lacked really presence and legs in the midfield. But he’s always been hit and miss in possession

I think is shows how we need another top class midfielder. Yes we did well 2nd half. But all 3 weren’t great first half sloppy & going back all time.

We bought Doucoure, because we lacked really presence and legs in the midfield. But he’s always been hit and miss in possession
I think Davies played well all game but even Doucoure will know that first half was poor. Thrilled he overcame it. Whatever Carlo said to him really gave him self belief.

That game pretty much summed up his time at Watford. First half he was the useless gangly mess who got relegated, Second he was the machine that had all the top teams admiring him. Legged them all over the pitch in the second, covered mad distances.

I really like the Duke, he's an engine running at high speed all the time. You'd think he'll run out of steam but he hardly ever does.

Status
Not open for further replies.