Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves are ok, I don’t think they’re as good as some make out, they set up well and all know their jobs and it does help to have Traore as get out of jail free ball.

Can see why they would want the above donkey.... he can run a lot and none of their midfielders can do that.
None of our midfielders do that as well

Not even arsed I think he's what we need myself, someone in the middle with legs to get up and down.

Shouldn't pay over 25m but at that price id be happy with him.

Probably just saying this as in that used to Tom Davies I'd take anyone

Not even arsed I think he's what we need myself, someone in the middle with legs to get up and down.

Shouldn't pay over 25m but at that price id be happy with him.

Probably just saying this as in that used to Tom Davies I'd take anyone
I’d take him alright. Looks very good in some games. Hopefully Carlo can get a consistent level out of him.

Telefoot is a new channel in France, they are the new streamer of the French League, replacing Bein Sport. So this is serious.

Watford fans are weird, last week he was rubbish, this week he is worth over 30 million.

Then again we have plenty of weirdos in the Gylfi thread.

Great for us if true, strong negotiation position. Hes on a long contract there, rejecting other clubs regardless of bid, threatening to sit it out unless he gets his way Watford paying him PL wages as this ticks on, can’t progress their own transfer plans. All perfect conditions for us to low ball this.

Perfect, they must hate us.
Richarlison and Silva agree wholeheartedly with the last bit

Status
Not open for further replies.