A favour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thie link below may have had something to do with this intervention from the mods and I thinak them for it.

Im not raking up the travellers issue again, as the mods said to me...not the place. Now luckily Im big and definitely ugly enough, to not care less about the opinions of, or mickey taking from a few people I dont know off the internet. But lets not pretend that was banter, I have never interacted with any of the people involved, so it wasnt mates having a laugh, it was a load of people having a go at a random stranger because they didnt like the fact he had defended friends and family. AS I said they had no idea if I was someone who suffered from depression, or anxiety or social exclusion etc etc. Id love to think some of those involved would think, he has a point there, sadly I imagine they wont and maybe the next one in line for a, what was it, 'profile party; will be someone with a mental health issue?

PS aswel as not being bothered about any of it because, well, why would I be.....I couldnt understand most of the posts...Im getting old!.

Stay classy mate.

Always a good idea to bring up mental health to try and force your point.

Im not gonna bring it up, but then I will write sentences bringing it up.

Everybody was asked to leave it, so its been left, but sadly you seem very eager to continue bringing it up.

Let it go, its over.

And yes @GrandOldTeam I would be glad to take up your very kind offer of joining the moderation team, @micknick and @chicoazul are yesterdays men, im a man for tomorrow.

Stay classy mate.

Always a good idea to bring up mental health to try and force your point.

Im not gonna bring it up, but then I will write sentences bringing it up.

Everybody was asked to leave it, so its been left, but sadly you seem very eager to continue bringing it up.

Let it go, its over.

And yes @GrandOldTeam I would be glad to take up your very kind offer of joining the moderation team, @micknick and @chicoazul are yesterdays men, im a man for tomorrow.

There were a lot of posts aimed at me on that profile page, I have made one in reply, it was polite, I dont think thats unreasonable. You also could have let it go?

Geesh fellas sometimes on here it feels like I'm back on playground duty at school when I wade into an argument amongst a bunch of 12 year old girls.

Get a grip and give the mods a break. You don't actually win anything with your bickering. Save the effort.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.