A Cheer or Jeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeleton Crew

Player Valuation: £8m
Small discussion amongst my friends ahead of this weekend..

I hate Chelsea. I hate Man U.
Both are ahead of us.

Who do you want to see win in their match this week? or rather a draw?

With a Chelsea win and Everton win, we can climb to high as second. (if ManC loses) Third at least.

I hope for a draw so we gain 2 points on each team...but what is your opinion.

I think Chelsea could run away with it this year TBH. With that in mind the other top sides dropping points suits us better. I'll be hoping Chelsea do them although there's no way we'll be close to either.

I just don't want City to win it again as the RS celebrate it as if it's them who've won the league.

For that reason as slight part of me does then, because it shows how far they have fallen. That they think they can get one up on UTD by celebrating another teams league victory.

But I shouldnt say that as I may be accused of being bitter.

*****n PRICKS

Chelsea, the whole of pre-season was about United getting revenge on city and how City were now the favorites and the tide has turned as Manchester battle for the league again.. For Chelsea to absolutely hammer them all would make me laugh and leave egg on a lot of stupid journo's faces.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

I think Chelsea could run away with it this year TBH. With that in mind the other top sides dropping points suits us better. I'll be hoping Chelsea do them although there's no way we'll be close to either.

here here. Utd are for the taking. Its goingto be between Chelsea and Man City.

I suppose if I HAD to care (which I don't - there's only one result that matters to me each week), then I would hope for a draw between any two teams ahead of us. However, it's the Tottenhams and Arsenals I pay a little more attention to because at the end of the year, it's them we will be scrapping with not Chelsea and Man U. Not to say we can't win the league, I still believe we can if everything goes right - but realistically nothing every goes right all the time for us.

We're still boss though.

Status
Not open for further replies.