Votes: 137 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 86 34.4%
  • Cheese with Worcestershire Sauce on toast

Votes: 27 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t want us to finish 7th & end up playing UEFA Cup games in June. Would rather have a decent pre-season and push on next season.

Meh, its not like we have any players that will be going to the World cup.

The pull of European football will help us attract players tho sadly, if we have any ambition we need to cement ourselves in European competition, we need to be considered a European force, to get our name ringing out. I know the negatives it brings, but theres no reason that with a good manager and a good DoF we cant make a fist at it.

Meh, its not like we have any players that will be going to the World cup.

The pull of European football will help us attract players tho sadly, if we have any ambition we need to cement ourselves in European competition, we need to be considered a European force, to get our name ringing out. I know the negatives it brings, but theres no reason that with a good manager and a good DoF we cant make a fist at it.

I agree mate. I want us to be in it every year, one of my favourite seasons in recent years was the year we got to the last 32 & played Fiorentina. We just seem to embarrass ourselves most the time we’re in Europe though, then the seasons a write off and we’re back in the mess we’re in now.

It is a joke that we could finish in a European place this season if the cups are won by the top 4.

Imagine saying at the end of the season we finished the same with one of our best home records in decades as a season where we got thumped over 10 times.

I agree mate. I want us to be in it every year, one of my favourite seasons in recent years was the year we got to the last 32 & played Fiorentina. We just seem to embarrass ourselves most the time we’re in Europe though, then the seasons a write off and we’re back in the mess we’re in now.

Its only really this season its hurt us, but I honestly think that was down to horrific squad building more than the extra games.

But anyway, its still gonna be tough to get 7th, given the fact that we suck donkey balls away from home.

2 very, very tough away games coming up as well, if we could get a result at Burnley that would help loads.

Its only really this season its hurt us, but I honestly think that was down to horrific squad building more than the extra games.

There were a couple under Moyes & Martínez aswell. We got further in the competition then but ultimately embarrassed ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.