7th good enough for euro footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with the players in/coming in, we should get top 4 easily.

Schneiderlin
VVD
Winger circa 40m
Striker circa 50m
Goalie circa 20m

I'd be disappointed if we don't finish top 4.
Doest thou mock thy fellow Evertonians lad?

England has an extra EL place from next season :)

8th place seals it if the two cups are won by teams in the top six ;)

From next season so surely that doesnt apply to this season? You just know the Kopites will win the League Cup and the 1 consolation of that (us getting EL footie) will be totally ruined by a Bolton winning the FA Cup. Everton that lol

Hope we dont end up in the Europa, horrible cup, would rather we just consolidate this season and have good cups runs next season. Chelsea and Liverpool both showing how much you can benefit from not being in that nonsense

Hope we dont end up in the Europa, horrible cup, would rather we just consolidate this season and have good cups runs next season. Chelsea and Liverpool both showing how much you can benefit from not being in that nonsense

I hope we do end up in it.

We have little hope of breaking into the top four any time soon so winning the EL woukd at least give us a shot at getting in the CL.

Plus I came to love those Thursday night games and a good night out afterwards :dance:

Yes, I tend to think that as well. Not sure what the stats show but it seems to drain the life out of your domestic season.

Status
Not open for further replies.