777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be obvious to anyone who’s ever Evertoned that we’re going to be bought out by a Chinese consortium, days before China invades Taiwan
The Red Dragon Awakens...

I for one welcome our new Chinese Overlords. All that Red State Commie money... Oh yeah!

Plus have you ever watched 'Shaolin Soccer'? We'll be kung fu'ing the opposition all over the pitch mate!

I guess they forgot we were only in a relegation battle season just gone because we got hit with 2 points deductions for PSR
Man City 25/1 to be relegated while Arsenal 2000/1. It’s purely about them expecting points deductions. Of which, they don’t even know whether we will breach again.

People just need to ignore betting odds. They mean nothing.

Man City 25/1 to be relegated while Arsenal 2000/1. It’s purely about them expecting points deductions. Of which, they don’t even know whether we will breach again.

People just need to ignore betting odds. They mean nothing.

It shows the market expect Leicester to get hit with two 6 pointers though.

According to Goodison News Andrew Bell sold 28mil of shares recently hinting at more involvement in our club. Jack Harrison is ours lol

Yes the other chap who is partnered with him has also made sales of his own up to £200mil i think.

Combined its not enough of course, but it is enough to buy out either 777 or R&M. Potentially MSP could buy out the other.

The sales are too coincidental not to be related to our situation

Agreed, in a way.

Though I am not familiar with either company I did see that Bell's company performance figures were higher than expected. A good time to sell.

Additionally the remainder of his shares are locked up for 90days longer.

It may be a gradual staggered sell off by him.

Also, that Palace guy could be making comments due to:

A: Free publicity that his Palace shares are on the market

B: Highlighting his other businesses

Or any other purpose. He even distanced himself from any bid at the same time.

Its too challenging to go all in on anything yet.

That’s absolutely ridiculous. Whilst we have all been frustrated with lack of success, we have at least been an ever present in PL and from about 2004 onwards up until the last few years, mainly been in top 10, how we are then behind the likes of Leeds is genuinely baffling (outside of Kenwright wanted to keep us parochial)
Is this not the point, a club that sells out 40k every week and sell out all our away allocation, some other clubs that aspire to be near the top don`t even do that.

Yet we are measuring success as staying in the PL, I think your comment is a result of the managed decline by the club and the fact that teams can be promoted and within 1 or 2 seasons overtake us should say everything we all probably know about this club under the ownership for the last 30 years.

I've always wanted to be an ITK and now I can exclusively reveal that Andy Bell is funding the building of a new stadium for ................

Rainford Table Tennis Club. I suspect that he hasn't sold up his stock to free up sufficient funds for that !

Yes the other chap who is partnered with him has also made sales of his own up to £200mil i think.

Combined its not enough of course, but it is enough to buy out either 777 or R&M. Potentially MSP could buy out the other.
They also have an option on 51% of shares from their existing loan so they really need enough to finance the stadium and pay off R&M, then they just need to restructure remaining 777 debt

I guess they forgot we were only in a relegation battle season just gone because we got hit with 2 points deductions for PSR
I think some also forget we got another potential points deduction this coming season too for the capitalisation, the second part of the second charge which they didn`t have time to deal with...

And that is if we haven`t breached this season accounts which finishes June 30th... There is a world where we have 2 points deductions again next season in a much more competitive league.

Status
Not open for further replies.