777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper poor troll that fella. Don’t know what he gets out of this anymore, it’s pathetic and sad to witness. Sat there praying we go into administration so he can lord it over us and tell us he was right.
OIG2.jTYY8EKPYq_ho1JQguKr

The Everton waffle

It’s beyond me as to why a fully grown man would blag to be an ITK.
This is the strange thing with Esk, his podcasting and financial blogging can be interesting and useful but he has to go further and act like he's "in the room" when he's not. He's not in a position to know whether Textor's interest is serious or not - he doesn't man Moshiri's switchboard, he couldn't know either way. So why make definitive statements about facts he does not know?

Interesting from Textor:

“Everton represents the best of English football: the struggles, the glory, the want. I love that it’s out of London. Everybody should want to buy Everton right now,” he said. “That kind of club is what I’m referring to, where the risk and the reward of your relationship and community is so great and you could come in, make promises and keep them. How great would it be to take one of these great English clubs back to sort of glory? “We’re also looking at other opportunities and we don’t need to jump right out of Palace right into something. That’d be a mistake. “I suspect that the problem with Everton is it won’t be available by the time we would be ready for it. You can’t own two clubs in one league and we’re not going to rush the situation.

It's interesting that he's indicating a time element - that either those like Downing and Bell will be that keen to get control of Everton they wont want this to drag on, or that global investors are circling the club with a view to making an imminent swoop, which will come to soon for any firm interest from him.

This tweet makes zero sense.
How does expressing an interest in buying in to Everton weaken his negotiating strength re. selling his shares in Palace?
If anything he's using the media to establish the fact that his stake is for sale and he's serious about offers because there's another project he's interested in.
I just don't understand where Esk is coming from 99% of the time.
Neither does he, tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.