777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely there are things they can share, are you selling Branthwaite, yes or no? Are we at risk of breaking PSR again?

Exactly. It’s not a stretch to be able to share when an exclusivity period is ending, will it be extended, are there other interested parties, who is providing funding to the club etc. what is our PSR position. Instead it’s all just ‘very interesting, we can’t tell you, wait and see, all will be revealed’. Gets a bit tiresome after a while, this club is everything to a lot of fans and in a moment when it’s on the absolute brink there’s far too much claiming of ‘oh I know but you don’t need to’

Bit annoying tbh. If there’s NDAs and commercial sensitivities then fine, but really then there should have been nothing shared with the FAB that couldn’t be shared with all fans. What’s the point in meeting with them only for them to come away with ‘we can’t tell you what happened’. So all the deal makers presumably know, some of the journalists are intimating they know, there seems to be a network of some Evertonians prominent on twitter who claim they know, the FAB now seem to know, but lo and behold they all can’t tell the good old regular fan. Crock of bull.
For what it's worth - sounds like Dave Kelly was at least positive about one of the 'alternatives' that was discussed, even if he can't say why.

Moshiri was prepared to sell 100% of his stake to 777 for 69 mill, if MSP took up 50% of that equity stake, then Moshiri could sell the remainder for 30 mill to Downing.

Giving MSP and Downing, joint majorities.

Its a reach admittedly.

But i dont think it takes huge sums to get operational control of Everton prob less then Branthwaites worth.
One other option open to them, given they are already investors in this MSP loan (to what extent we don't know) would be if MSP are reluctant to take control, Bell and Downing could buy out the rest of the loan then exercise the option over shares themselves. If they are already in for, say, 50m of the 150m then operational control might cost another 100m, and Bell could be freeing up the liquidity for his share of that.

They still need to fund the club though of course, but I guess if the club took up the GDA Luma 150m loan that could complete the stadium and fund the club through to it opening without a) requiring more money from them or b) putting the club in more debt (the GDA debt directly replacing the MSP debt). Then refinancing and investment options probably improve once the ground move is complete and more stable management is in place.

Exactly. It’s not a stretch to be able to share when an exclusivity period is ending, will it be extended, are there other interested parties, who is providing funding to the club etc. what is our PSR position. Instead it’s all just ‘very interesting, we can’t tell you, wait and see, all will be revealed’. Gets a bit tiresome after a while, this club is everything to a lot of fans and in a moment when it’s on the absolute brink there’s far too much claiming of ‘oh I know but you don’t need to’
They literally said in their statement that it’s until 31st May and Moshiri confirmed he had approaches from other parties.

One other option open to them, given they are already investors in this MSP loan (to what extent we don't know) would be if MSP are reluctant to take control, Bell and Downing could buy out the rest of the loan then exercise the option over shares themselves. If they are already in for, say, 50m of the 150m then operational control might cost another 100m, and Bell could be freeing up the liquidity for his share of that.

They still need to fund the club though of course, but I guess if the club took up the GDA Luma 150m loan that could complete the stadium and fund the club through to it opening without a) requiring more money from them or b) putting the club in more debt (the GDA debt directly replacing the MSP debt). Then refinancing and investment options probably improve once the ground move is complete and more stable management is in place.

I think Bell and Downing are in for 25 mill each, that landed around this time last year, ahead of the 100 mill from MSP, whether - they have an additional stake in that 100 mill i don't know, i know Moshiri himself has a 20 mill stake in it.

Dont know mate, overall seems expensive to me when Moshiri prepared to let 100% of his stake go for 69mill, potentially rising to 149mill though with clauses. The MSP security would be 50% of Moshiri's stake. Paying 100 mill, for 50% of something someone was going to sell 100% of for 69mill a week ago wouldn't make sense to me.

This is the current situation :

730539-Donald-Rumsfeld-Quote-There-are-known-knowns-These-are-things-we.jpg

They paid May's bills, they get the extension. Bought other parties one more month to get the money together. That's all the extension was.

They've been dead in the water for a while.
Just kicking the can down the road while the club sits idly festering.

The other parties have had months to 'get the money together' it's not a recent thing the world knows 777 wasn't happening.

The question still should have been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.