777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is all very well saying `Mosiri has extended 2 weeks as per the original agreement`...

But where does that leave us? In limbo and while this agreement is still in place nothing else is happening.

Do I think this is damaging? Yes, massively....

By time this agreement runs out we will be just 2 weeks away from the window opening on June 14th, we are going in to a summer where the club have no idea what our budgets are, I don`t think we`ve even got a pre season planned yet.

If new owners take 12 weeks to clear the PL test the window could be shut without the new owners in situ and a squad which is only fit to finish bottom of the league.

We are in big trouble....

It is all very well saying `Mosiri has extended 2 weeks as per the original agreement`...

But where does that leave us? In limbo and while this agreement is still in place nothing else is happening.

By time this agreement runs out we will be just 2 weeks away from the window opening on June 14th, we are going in to a summer where the club have no idea what our budgets are, I don`t think we`ve even got a pre season planned yet.

If new owners take 12 weeks to clear the PL test the window could be shut without the new owners in situ and a squad which is only fit to finish bottom of the league.

bottom? ffs

This reminds me of the deal
I entered into with xtravision in the 90’s
There was a bit of a standoff for a few months but nobody on either side truly believed there would be a satisfactory conclusion and it all fizzled out in the end

We need van Helsing to deal with these bloodsucking scumbags .
Everytime you think they’re dead and buried these baseball cap wearing vampires arise from
the dead.
Someone please hammer a stake through their rotten hearts .