777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some Everton fans are more bothered about unseating managers than they are about incompetent owners.

When it was Koeman, Silva, Allardyce, Benitez or Lampard being unseated the narrative wa always the same ‘yeah the board is a problem but we have to deal with results first on the pitch so let’s change manager and then we’ll direct anger at the board’. Now we have Dyche keeping us safely above relegation and some fans are still more interested in agendas against his football aesthetic than they are the people who have driven us to the brink of administration.
This is the thread about the 777 takeover , you appear to have wandered in here by mistake .
The Dyche thread is nearer the bottom 👇.
You’re welcome 😀

But that's on the reader rather than him.

If people think the delivery is arrogant, they should block his content, don't read any shared links and get on with your day Esk free.

His style can come across as holier than thou but that doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's the message content rather than the tone of delivery that interests me.
This is a forum for discussion. Given he has inserted himself front and centre of that discussion for years, it’s a wonder how anyone can see his delivery as anything but arrogance.

I don’t look out for his content but it’s quoted on here plenty for me to get a sense of his tone and delivery

This is the thread about the 777 takeover , you appear to have wandered in here by mistake .
The Dyche thread is nearer the bottom 👇.
You’re welcome 😀
Happy to admit that I attended every single protest that the fanbase held regarding protesting the Board, that I was able.

I also very much recall the amount of hate and abuse that people like me suffered during that time, both on here and other places.

And Carlo getting the job was the only manager I agreed with us appointing in my lifetime.

Happy to admit that I attended every single protest that the fanbase held regarding protesting the Board, that I was able.

I also very much recall the amount of hate and abuse that people like me suffered during that time, both on here and other places.

And Carlo getting the job was the only manager I agreed with us appointing in my lifetime.
Any head locking going on lol

At least 777 kept us afloat to the tune of £200m
Still don't understand how they managed to loan £200 to keep us afloat, but couldn't loan the money to actually buy us, who were they loaning the money from and why would those loan sharks give out a £200m loan, that is going to be used as a loan to another entity, yet not be willing to loan even more money, in order to buy that entity who is receiving the loan.

And how did they even get a loan when it's clear they're as broke as the club they're trying to buy ?

It all stinks and needs investigation as does Moshiri's front for Usmanov and Kenwright's involvement and not brushed under the carpet like I worry it will be once we get a suitable buyer