777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's difficult to believe the loans made by 777 didn't come with some description of covenant requiring full repayment by Moshiri or any alternative buyer in the event the 777 deal collapsed and the club ended up in different hands.

Even if they didn't, I really can't see the 777 administrators accepting a haircut any time soon. The 777 collapse is going to be sufficiently messy that it will be filling courtrooms for years to come. Rushing into taking a haircut will just see the administrators join them. American creditors are vicious.
To the first point, they have no security so they have no leverage.

To the first point, they have no security so they have no leverage.

They definitely have no security over our assets or income streams but there has clearly been something preventing Moshiri from walking away up until this point.

Even allowing for a healthy dose of hubris and idiocy, I struggle to believe they (and now the administrators) have no levers to pull. They've clearly had doubts about their own ability to pull this off for months now, no way have they kept ploughing in £20m after £20m without some kind of angle to work if Moshiri took fright or received a more attractive offer.

They definitely have no security over our assets or income streams but there has clearly been something preventing Moshiri from walking away up until this point.

Even allowing for a healthy dose of hubris and idiocy, I struggle to believe they (and now the administrators) have no levers to pull. They've clearly had doubts about their own ability to pull this off for months now, no way have they kept ploughing in £20m after £20m without some kind of angle to work if Moshiri took fright or received a more attractive offer.
There were likely penalties which may or may not be enforceable now.

Frankly, I truly believe he kept them around because they kept loaning money and no one else was willing to.

Oh crap
1715378412678.png

I called it in September, I will claim my crown whenever you’re all ready xo

Pretty certain I never liked them from the off