777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the point I’m making though. If someone was to come back again having met the criteria then they would be approved.

Because otherwise, they’ve already been rejected.
Maybe we’re at cross purposes. Where I’m coming from is, assuming that clause reads as interpreted, the current status of 777’s application for EPL approval to purchase the club, is (or could be) legitimately rejected.

If that hasn’t been formally determined and communicated to both Mosh and 777, by the EPL, then it needs to be.

The EPL sitting on their hands is potentially doing them reputational damage, given the growing negative international publicity 777 are attracting.

Doing so would clearly tell Mosh, your move mate.

Civil War it is then, pity the season is ending.

Moshiri is meeting the fan advisory board in the week beginning the 20th i believe.

Saturday VS Sheff Utd would be to soon to organise a protest against him and continue to build heat....................
Nah if we wanted to we could easily get the fans to hold signs with bellend and Moshiris face on the cards we used with prem/corrupt.

Can’t imagine moshiri would give a monkeys about that statement. Prob in a spa drinking champagne surrounded by babes.
If I had his money that's what I'd be doing with my time to be fair, and furthermore I wouldn't be pissing about trying to own a football club.
Cos I know nothing about running a football club, but I do know a little about champagne and babes.
Stay in your lane is my motto.

Really hope we get some points back with our appeal, we dont need them, but it would pee Forest off so much.
Forest fan in my office today; they haven’t done anywhere near the financial and legal research and self-betterment our fanbase did. Half arsed effort. STILL claiming they were only in breach for 3 weeks.

I politely explained his club were doing 80 on the motorway, and their passenger told them there was a speed camera a few miles ahead. The driver maintained speed. When the speed camera came into view he deliberately booted it and when past it at 100mph. But that’s ok because shortly after he slammed the brakes on and went back down to 70mph.

Think he’s now on the crapper reading all of our IC reports to try and find something to moan about. When he returns to his desk he will find an email containing a very hi-res picture of BMD.

Edit: I should add that we have been pulling a 130mph wheelie down the same motorway with our hair on fire for last 7 years.

Maybe we’re at cross purposes. Where I’m coming from is, assuming that clause reads as interpreted, the current status of 777’s application for EPL approval to purchase the club, is (or could be) legitimately rejected.

If that hasn’t been formally determined and communicated to both Mosh and 777, by the EPL, then it needs to be.

The EPL sitting on their hands is potentially doing them reputational damage, given the growing negative international publicity 777 are attracting.

Doing so would clearly tell Mosh, your move mate.

Yep, they can be rejected, and there is an appeals process if they are and wanted to go down that route.

Where we are now, 777 are falling down the gap between the criteria needed for acceptance and criteria needed for a disqualification.

It’s something the Prem need to look at tbh as it’s become a farce.

…fingers crossed ‘Kevin’ isn’t here, I understand his contract is up on 30th June.
I agree that Thelwell has been underwhelming, particularly with forwards. However, one would hope that planning for this summer began some time ago, particularly given our difficult circumstances, I worry that if Thelwell is leaving then we'll be way behind where we need to be with sales and recruitment.

I agree that Thelwell has been underwhelming, particularly with forwards. However, one would hope that planning for this summer began some time ago, particularly given our difficult circumstances, I worry that if Thelwell is leaving then we'll be way behind where we need to be with sales and recruitment.
It would also be virtually impossible to sell the job to any credible replacement in the current circumstances.

No doubt some will choose to mock this but, I spoke to him over the weekend and he was adamant that the most recent payment was NOT made by 777.
No mockery from me, against the backdrop of 777s issues it maybe be would be more surprising if they WERE able to continue making payments to us as normal. I'm not sure who would step in though (Moshiri himself trying to keep the deal alive?) and I assume from the lack of follow up Paul's been unable to verify who did make the payment? Or are we back into "....who does not wish to be named" territory?

Status
Not open for further replies.