777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Josi at article has been updated with this

A source close to EFC told Josimar that the club had enough cash available to honour payroll commitments until the end of the summer

Which is positive news

Seems to me there may just be crossed wires.

If there’s cash in the bank to pay the wages (as Josimar themselves say) maybe it was always the plan to use it, and just use the 777 money for the builders (it’s said to be 15m this month rather than the usual 20m, so maybe that’s just the stadium money). There’s no point borrowing more than needed.

If that’s the case it may simply be that the money was never due before payday since it was not funding wages. If LOR need paying at the start of the month then the money arriving today would be in good time.

In which case nothing out of the ordinary has happened.

If you’re not worried, I don’t know that you’ve got a grasp of the situation.

None of us know how this shakes out.
I just think that’s how it goes on the internet these days, this site is a microcosm. There were people genuinely posting after the Bournemouth game last season as if they had known all along we would be fine, there was never anything to worry about, anyone worried about a team that won 8 in 38 league games was a bedwetter.

The Josi at article has been updated with this

A source close to EFC told Josimar that the club had enough cash available to honour payroll commitments until the end of the summer

Which is positive news
End of summer is better than the month to month nonsense we seem to have been living with. This can’t carry on all summer, our squad will need so much work in a normal summer never mind with all this uncertainty.

End of summer is better than the month to month nonsense we seem to have been living with. This can’t carry on all summer, our squad will need so much work in a normal summer never mind with all this uncertainty.
Can we get a new buyer in between now and then? Are there any other parties currently interested? If there are does Moshiri binning 777 bring them out of the shadows?

So let me get this straight. We can't pay our debts, and we're now relying on selling the club to some cowboys who have an airline company in their business portfolio on the verge of collapse, to sort this issue out?

If you’re not worried, I don’t know that you’ve got a grasp of the situation.

None of us know how this shakes out.

I'm worried, but what can you do 🤷‍♂️ ?

While others such as the Esk will tell us what's wrong with 777, it's falling on deaf ears. Moshiri is away with the fairies. Who's left at the club?

Until Moshiri wakes up from his coma we're the very example of being in limbo.

So let me get this straight. We can't pay our debts, and we're now relying on selling the club to some cowboys who have an airline company in their business portfolio on the verge of collapse, to sort this issue out?
Two airline companies isn’t it ?
Plus they are in a court case for failure to refund a $1m investment.
Add in various investigations by regulators and state and national authorities, severely downgraded credit ratings etc etc.
But Moshiri loves them , he must absolutely hate us , by extension.

Last edited:
Both stem from being unable to meet your obligations. You can't tell me they're able to meet their obligations when MSP has just given the club an extension.
Of course but they are at different points along the journey. I think the article in the Guardian was spiced up deliberately, considering the points deductions, relegation battle etc etc. it fuels the whole thing. Do I blame them, no, but it isn’t being entirely truthful. But heck truth went out the window in so many ways with all this debacle.