777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted "not sure" first time around but it's a definate "no" this time. We can do much better than this bunch if any of the recent stories are true. Seems to me that they'd leach us for everything they could. At a time when middle East oil money is king... their should be no shortage of suitors without the agenda 777 could come with.

Still voted unsure until we see how the sale pans out and it's structure.
What guarantees are they bringing.

There's way too much negativeness being repeated in the media.

Plus side would be
1) Dransfields expertise & the recruitment team they have.
2) They are not Moshiri & Kenwright.

Plus side would be

Moshiri is/was never our owner though.
And never really gave a rats about Everton. It was all just a laundering exercise for some very dodgy money.

777 are not going to be any better.
Club is goosed bigly

I’m still a ‘not sure’ because the alternatives are not clear.

They seem like bad owners, but if the choice is between them and oblivion then it is what it is.
I don’t think it would be oblivion.

The more desperate Moshiri becomes, the more he will be forced to drop his price. Good people will bite if the price is right, but Moshiri wants his money back, not what’s good for the club.

Still unsure really. Im not massively confident but also think that if the rumours are true about our financial situation, then anyone buying us isn’t going to want us in administration so considering we are pretty much there, they can only want us to improve.

I also think a lot of the new stories aren’t really anything new. It feels to me like a lot of bluster to keep us in the news in the lead up to the hearing. And the stories change daily as I’m sure yesterday it was £65m we had borrowed yet today it’s down to £40m.

The more desperate Moshiri becomes, the more he will be forced to drop his price. Good people will bite if the price is right, but Moshiri wants his money back, not what’s good for the club.
It doesn’t really matter what we think, none of us know how serious things are. There’s no evidence Moshiri has the means to keep us afloat.

Loans piled on loans to pay wages isn’t exactly a sign of stability.

Plus side would be
I’m sure I read somewhere that Dransfield is due to leave his job with 777 🤔🤔🤔

I'd think it most likely the Gordon money went to immediately pay off some stadium bills, keep the lights on for a month or two longer. With how things are, money can't be taken out of the club or it will collapse immediately. Its just trying to survive as long as possible and hope its enough.
Correct, Gordon was sold to put money in Moshiris pocket rather than for the sake of the squad. The Stadium isnt an altruistic endeavor, he plans to make more money from it than it costs him to build. Once he sells it hes not going to reimburse the money he has pulled aside these last two years to finance it. Hes using the playing squad as his bank to finance his future profits.

What’s not in doubt is 777 are lending us money at huge sums to cover ongoing costs and stadium costs in the really short term . This will still be required for at least another year and have they got the ability to keep doing this .
i can only see a fire sale coming up in January because by then we are going to need another injection and if they have their feet under the table it’s way of carrying on without borrowing or if the takeover fails then it again is the only way to buy us time . I can’t see anything but a sh@#show coming up around Xmas time and beyond

He owes Usmanov at least £400m for the initial loan he borrowed and recent stories suggest Usmanov is looking for it back.