777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am no accountant or financial expert just a nosy get but i recieive emails from companies house when there are any changes at Everton.
On the 15th September there is a MRO1 registration of a charge from Rights and Media to the club for another loan.
How much do we owe this Company and why are we still borrowing of them?

essentially they took advantage of kenwrights ego

I've honestly never felt this down about supporting Everton (and god knows that's saying a lot after recent years!) It's like a masochistic pursuit. Has been for a long time, but used to be more of a jokey "god can you believe we do this to ourselves" sort of way. But now it's like some sort of sick joke where nothing good ever happens, and any little shining light is just a setup for more pain and disappointment.

We finish top 4, Liverpool win the CL same season

We get into the CL qualifiers, we draw that year's semi finalists and get shafted by the world's best referee.

Struggle for years, punching above our financial weight with no money. Finally get bought by a billionaire and he's a lunatic who makes us exponentially worse

But at least we finally have money to spend... no, we blow it in the most wasteful way possibly ever seen in the PL

We somehow get Carlo Ancelotti and James Rodriguez to the club... but almost no one gets to actually see them in person. Then Ancelotti sods off and we have to sell James to balance the books.

Ok Ancelotti's left, but at least we'll have plenty of choice for the new manage - loads will want to follow in the footsteps of a legend... no, we appoint Rafael Benitez, who proceeds to annihilate any creativity in the squad.

But at least we've secured a waterfront stadium! Oh... no, it's financially destroying the club.
Must be that “Everton way” people always talk about.

Ok, but all those Loans are NOT 777's doing

The likely is that they would convert this small loan from them into equity - Its not a huge loan
Also likely that they would / could consolidate all our stupid high int loans that Bill & Moshiri arranged, into a more manageable one.
The ground will used to bring in money via sponsorship / naming rights etc - That can’t happen if they sell it off.
Zero evidence that they will sell the new ground, that’s just crazy. - I’m sure some fans WANT it to happen.
I dont have any ideas is just wha i have been reading , then seeing myers say we lost 300 mill from the naming rights loss. Is just the worry now with everything going on, hopefully we can turn it around get in a new naming rigjts deal, increase sponsors ect. We really need hear from 777 to get more of a picture

What I don't understand is, why did MSP loan us over £100m for the stadium when their equity deal fell through if they knew how bad our finances were?

If we are truly struggling to meet our ongoing commitments and need this interim loan from 777 to keep the lights on then we are in very bad shape.

Regardless of whether the MSP loan is secured against Bramley Moore, what good is a half finished stadium to them as security if the club goes into Administration and either can't complete the build or potentially ceases to exist!?

That Episode in the Soprano's when Tony's old school friend who owns the sports store takes a loan in the poker game.

They take over the store and make it bankrupt.

Picture1.jpg

'But seriously', we need someone to ask them some real questions.

Lots of paranoia and scare mongering going around, I don’t think we are that close to Administration as people think.
We had no choice to to lower the wage budget, it was unsustainable with our league positions and millions paid out to useless managers.

It sounds like the stadium is now fully funded with the MSP,R&M and 777 loan. That’s a good thing that it’s now fully paid for.

What happens with 777 who knows not sure they get accepted but if the do, I see them flipping us really quick

what makes you think that mate my understanding and reading something a few weeks back the £100 million investment would last about five months and stadium needs £15 million a month until completion as it’s still needs circa £200 million to finish it ,

Yes, someone I used to work with at Deloitte, who is close to the deal told its 777 or administration.

Aside from that, the fact they have loaned the club 20m to keep the lights on tells you everything you need to know.
If that was even remotely true why would 777 loan us money and not just let us go in to admin and buy us for almost nothing instead of agreeing a deal with Moshiri.

If things are that bad why didn’t we sell Pickford and Onana?

Administration is not a financial disaster for the club, the points deduction that would come with it is what will really hurt. If it becomes inevitable, would be better to get it done this season if looking likely we go down rather than start off in the Championship with a points deduction.

Someone would definitely buy Everton from administrators, and would then have a cleaner deck to start to build from.
Bill?

what makes you think that mate my understanding and reading something a few weeks back the £100 million investment would last about five months and stadium needs £15 million a month until completion as it’s still needs circa £200 million to finish it ,
By all accounts the MSP loan has gone straight to LOR to pay them the money we owe and we need a further £200-£250m to finish it off.

It is only 'fully funded' if 777 take us over. How true that will turn out to be I don't know but without a takeover it appears both the stadium and the club are done for.

By all accounts the MSP loan has gone straight to LOR to pay them the money we owe and we need a further £200-£250m to finish it off.

It is only 'fully funded' if 777 take us over. How true that will turn out to be I don't know but without a takeover it appears both the stadium and the club are done for.
that was most of my understanding of it but how do we know 777 can fully fund it its all so very vague