777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The farce surrounding the proposed takeover, non-compliance with PSR and funding of the new ground continues to rumble on and it's not the responsibility / nor is it in the gift of individual fans to sort any of it out. I for one, have set those issues aside and I concentrate on supporting the Manager and Team whilst enjoying the progress being made at our new ground

I'm also cutting the Manager and Team some slack as it must be really difficult to remain motivated when those other issues are swirling around. So come on Blues go to Stamford Bridge and get us the points we need.

COYB

it’s gotta mentally effect them all

dyche to - hopefully him the team sill
give all they have to keep us up

The farce surrounding the proposed takeover, non-compliance with PSR and funding of the new ground continues to rumble on and it's not the responsibility / nor is it in the gift of individual fans to sort any of it out. I for one, have set those issues aside and I concentrate on supporting the Manager and Team whilst enjoying the progress being made at our new ground

I'm also cutting the Manager and Team some slack as it must be really difficult to remain motivated when those other issues are swirling around. So come on Blues go to Stamford Bridge and get us the points we need.

COYB

Agreed and I'll be giving the lads my full support for the first 8 minutes of Mondays match before I boo the living crap out of them for the remaining 82 minutes + 17 minutes of added time (I've included 1st half added time in my calculation)

There's only 2 things I've enjoyed about supporting Everton since Moshiri became majority shareholder

1. The improvement in my booing technique
2. The sacking of crap managers

Anyone know Bernard's email or mobile number?

Bernard Arnault (75) has been named the world's richest man of 2024 with an estimated fortune of $226.2 billion, according to Forbes' 38th annual billionaires list, released Tuesday.2 Apr 2024

that parasite Tabor needs intimidated and abused when he attends royal ascot and any race meeting he shows his gremlin face

Meh, he didn't force us to borrow money. The facility was meant to give us an advance on PL revenues to pay the bills during the year. The fact that it is larger than our PL revenues is concerning, specifically if we get relegated.