777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know the problem mate. Just take a step back and think if Everton weren't here and all those weekends we'd have back, all the lack of stress and worry and I could just live in the fit birds thread on this forum.

Problem is, we're invested in Everton, we love it like a family member so it's very difficult to let go. So even though I take the piss sometimes and say "yeah end Everton now", as things stand, if we went into administration, we'd be relegated, any player on more than 10p a week would need to do one, we'd need to promote u21 players who aren't good enough, we'd have an unfinished stadium and id be surprised if we didn't then get relegated again due to lack of quality, lack of squad depth.

Easy to say "let's press the reset button" but tell that to the 200 staff who lose their jobs, players who don't want to leave who have to go, players who refuse to go and drain what money we have, kids not wanting to be an Evertonian because it's just one big mess of a club.

It's a crap show.
But it's our crap show

Attachments

• IMG_4918.jpeg
    IMG_4918.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 6
I dunno, ive missed "proper" football these last 2 weeks, I suppose my Grandsons energy is rubbing off on me, hes been bouncing around for the last few weeks counting down the days till we play Burnley cos hes going.

I love international breaks and FA Cup weekends these days. Been bliss these last few weeks. The Bournemouth game is looming on the horizon like a dementor from Harry Potter.

Came on here for a 777 update and get page upon page of opinions on the accuracy (or not) of the Esks musings.

It's really easy: take everything you read online with a pinch of salt. Read multiple sources, make your own mind up.

I listen to his pods and read a few of his blog posts. But I also listen to loads of others and read a few forums. I'll then draw my own conclusions. Like a functioning adult.

My opinion? He's an intelligent fella who (and this is quite common with a lot of people) won't be budged once they've set their stance. It annoys me when he doubles down on some frankly mad opinions, but they're his and it's his right.

It really isn't worth getting get up over the thoughts of a fella you may disagree with.

He's right on this: 777 are bad news.
I can't understand the idea of administration being the better option but if that's what he thinks, so what?

Anyway..... What's happening?

Came on here for a 777 update and get page upon page of opinions on the accuracy (or not) of the Esks musings.

It's really easy: take everything you read online with a pinch of salt. Read multiple sources, make your own mind up.

I listen to his pods and read a few of his blog posts. But I also listen to loads of others and read a few forums. I'll then draw my own conclusions. Like a functioning adult.

My opinion? He's an intelligent fella who (and this is quite common with a lot of people) won't be budged once they've set their stance. It annoys me when he doubles down on some frankly mad opinions, but they're his and it's his right.

It really isn't worth getting get up over the thoughts of a fella you may disagree with.

I can't understand the idea of administration being the better option but if that's what he thinks, so what?

If you're trying to make a living from the internet you need to have entrenched views. Not sure why an intelligent man would want to scrape by on what he may earn from clicks but fair enough. However, history tells us that administration is a 5-10 year sentence of oblivion for football clubs, and we'd be no different.

Online personality, posts controversial divisive opinion shocker, other online personalities fume, creating content, debate and notoriety.

Alexa find the game within the game.

No one knows any more than they did 6 months ago.
777 are still considered pariahs despite pumping even more millions into the club.
Everton FC continue to torture their fan base.
That is all

You’re welcome ☺️

People do support the team. Home and away. The club are lucky they still have the following they do in my opinion.

If they do take over then it’s in all our interests they succeed. I’m not confident but hope to be wrong.
Astounding really, do worry if we slipped out of the league... Football once upon a time gave me break from day to day stuff so I'm not going currently because its pointless until we all know where we stand with point deduction. Matters not how we perform and win matches could all be undone by off field activities of board members for me that's not football (escapism). Having to have qualification in accountancy to assess teams potential is too much like home finances work budgets etc.

If you're trying to make a living from the internet you need to have entrenched views. Not sure why an intelligent man would want to scrape by on what he may earn from clicks but fair enough. However, history tells us that administration is a 5-10 year sentence of oblivion for football clubs, and we'd be no different.
One thing I know with a cast iron certainty: he's not 'scraping by' or hoping to supplement his savings from clicks.

As for the rest of your post, that's how I see it. There's no way Administration is preferable.

What are you views on his take that going into administration is a good thing?
I think if you read carefully what he wrote, he was saying that egregious as Administration would be, it would be preferable to that of 777 getting the gig and being unable to fund all that’s required now and certainly in the future, and the club falling even further into financial difficulties…. administration with even bigger debts and potential insolvency.

H..h…hang on..

The guy whose been proven numerous times is a grifter but we can’t call him out because @AndyC got a pint off him once?

Probably ban me for this but this is a major reason our fanbase has been toxic the last few years.

Never forget lads. Witsel is ours.
No mate.
Idiots like you are why the fan base is split and toxic.

And I strongly suggest you refrain from commenting further, I am in no mood this morning for clowns like you.

H..h…hang on..

The guy whose been proven numerous times is a grifter but we can’t call him out because @AndyC got a pint off him once?

Probably ban me for this but this is a major reason our fanbase has been toxic the last few years.

Never forget lads. Witsel is ours.
The Esk is 100% a BS artist and only the most blinkered, biased people would disagree. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.