777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And as if by magic here is Esk lobbying Moshiri to sell to this mystery bidder.

The alternative bidder probably is a better solution but it is high time they were identified. The fact they are being lobbied for without being identified is a concern. We should be able to evaluate ALL eventualities.

IF there is a rival bidder their bid will be nothing, they will want the club for free.

IMO.

But there isnt really a genuine bona fide rival bidder, just a few fellas who fancy a free football club.

IF there is a rival bidder their bid will be nothing, they will want the club for free.

IMO.

But there isnt really a genuine bona fide rival bidder, just a few fellas who fancy a free football club.
If we can find out who the other bidders are it might be a different story.... They could be worse than 777 for all we know, I do think Moshiri needs to be proactive in finding a solution even if it costs him money because he caused all this.

If we can find out who the other bidders are it might be a different story.... They could be worse than 777 for all we know, I do think Moshiri needs to be proactive in finding a solution even if it costs him money because he caused all this.
Ah bless, you really think Moshiri cares about anything other clawing back as much money as he can as quickly as he can?

So the people who have highlighted how bad 777 are for the last few months suddenly claim there is another party ready to step in.

Funny that isnt it.

Almost like they had an agenda to push.
It seems likely his source is Wyness or someone connected. It doesn’t really matter however if it removes 777 from the equation

I would have thought moshiri would have at least wanted to be the main man when his beloved stadium opens.
If we are still a premier team with financials stabilised by then, the clubs worth would be higher than it is now.

I would have thought moshiri would have at least wanted to be the main man when his beloved stadium opens.
If we are still a premier team with financials stabilised by then, the clubs worth would be higher than it is now.
Of course he would want to see it through. He is selling because he can’t see it through.

That won’t sway Moshiri. You said so yourself, he is out to maximize his return.
If its true that the PL won't formally say no to 777, and basically will just let things take their course by just failing to approve them, Moshiri will start to run out of time. And if they've been given the heads up that there's very little chance they ever get approved, he's going to have to look elsewhere even if he doesn't want to, to avoid administration and no money at all

Surely if its in the hands of the PL to allow for the sale, that if they wont grant it, they will be saying no?
Otherwise technically we could still be in this position in 3 years time waiting for the phone to ring.