777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond slim.
He's said that in his opinion 777 represent the best way forward... and to me that suggests he's rejected other offers.
That would be dire... I just hope that he hasn't put all his eggs in one basket.

If he had any common sense, he would have a plan B just in case the deal does fall through.

I doubt he'll ever see anything like that figure... and to be honest, I hope he never gets a penny.
He's the person responsible for getting us into this mess, screw him !
I agree, they'll probably pay him a tenner a week! He's an utter muppet, and the one decent thing he could have done is sell/give the club to somebody who could run it properly. He couldn't even do that.

Private Eye putting the boot in on 777
IMG_0172.jpeg

This manifesto is a protest against the North Americans who are playing at managing the
@VascodaGama
SAF.777 Partners arrived at Vasco, in the form of Mr. Josh Wander, promising to close the financial gap in relation to its rival and restore the club among the greatest sporting powers in Brazilian football. Something that is VERY far from happening. Where is Josh Wander now?Time passes and so far what we see are unfulfilled promises, delays in the works and definitions of the CT, in addition to a harmful delay for Vasco in terms of signings that actually raise the level of competitiveness of the squad. The coach has already begged for reinforcements, the team captain too and now even the football director has spoken publicly, but the company disconnected from reality continues in its revolting inertia. To sell, they tend to be much faster.It is important to highlight that we are in no way against the creation and development of SAF at Vasco and we know its importance for the club, but we also do not admit that the current neglect of reckless management continues to prevail before our eyes while we witness more shame inside and outside of field.May the promises be fulfilled and that Vasco SAF professionals have the autonomy to hire players of the level and size of the Club de Regatas Vasco da Gama.#AutonomyToHire

Coming to a football club near you soon.

They do look on the surface to be a highly suspicious outfit, but I’m constantly amazed that there is a growing clan of people that have somehow managed to forge a day job out of researching and spouting off about 777, and nothing else. One writes a “report” and all other others RT their ramblings and add a few opinion sentences of their own, and the circle continues. What a world we live in where that’s a job.

It’s like all the wellbeing, health, dietary podcasters. Every podcast is just one of them interviewing one of the others, then they return the favour the other way round a month later. Crazy

They do look on the surface to be a highly suspicious outfit, but I’m constantly amazed that there is a growing clan of people that have somehow managed to forge a day job out of researching and spouting off about 777, and nothing else. One writes a “report” and all other others RT their ramblings and add a few opinion sentences of their own, and the circle continues. What a world we live in where that’s a job.

It’s like all the wellbeing, health, dietary podcasters. Every podcast is just one of them interviewing one of the others, then they return the favour the other way round a month later. Crazy
And as if to prove your point here is one Paul retweeting the other Paul who has tweeted a pretty misleading quote from an article that actually says the opposite of what he wants it to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.