777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cockroach Kenwright, on his deathbed and hooked up to all sorts of machines, still able to negotiate himself a position on the board after a full takeover? I'd happily see the club just wound up tbh at this stage. We've had a good history, but our future will not be a patch on our past. Too much money is in the game now and we don't have it. We all know that Everton and any other non State-owned club is fighting a losing battle forever more. Wouldn't be surprised if the height of our success over the next 30 years is one domestic cup fluke. Let the Saudis takeover football like they have golf, f1 and tennis, then we can all finally turn our backs on the sport much easier, and for good.

My fear has always been that someone will come in and separate the stadium from the club and start charging the football club extortionate rent to use it a la coventry. These lot sound like the worst sort of owners so selling to them would be in keeping with the utter catastrophe that has been moshiri’s reign

Would have thought Bills media pals would have been leaking all sorts of gory stuff about 777 if there was any truth in this (if it was a full buy out at least)
For all his faults I do think he would fight tooth and nail to prevent something that was clearly detrimental to the future of Everton from happening (his own involvement notwithstanding!)

Also let’s not forget MSP was a ‘done deal’ only a few weeks ago with investment vehicles registered etc.
More to this story to come I think (hope)

My fear has always been that someone will come in and separate the stadium from the club and start charging the football club extortionate rent to use it a la coventry. These lot sound like the worst sort of owners so selling to them would be in keeping with the utter catastrophe that has been moshiri’s reign
That scenario will only end badly, will begin the end of Everton Football Club afraid it may have started, any smell of separating stadium from club won't have me as supporter.

As far as I am aware 777 have not improved the situation of any of the clubs they have taken control of.
Their business model seems to revolve round the multi - club model and extracting as much money out of the supporters as they can , primarily for their own profit.
They have been exposed as little more than a bunch of avaricious crooks already.
Nothing good has come to any of the clubs in their portfolio and there is no reason to believe anything positive will occur should they become involved with Everton.
Realistically, should these reports have any veracity, now is the time to protest , before not after this unpleasant bunch of gangsters purchase any involvement with our club.