777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Poll results are shocking. Can only imagine it's an anti-American thing and still can't get my head around that.

The club is a F*****G JOKE right now. And the clowns responsible will be gone when this goes through. And people are unsure or unhappy about this?! WTF?!

Would you be happier if the new investment came from Saudi Arabia? Also, do you think there is a line-up of investors for a team that barely avoided relegation the past two years and is sitting in those positions again with 1 point after a gift of an opening 4 games?

WFT?!?!

Poll results are shocking. Can only imagine it's an anti-American thing and still can't get my head around that.

The club is a F*****G JOKE right now. And the clowns responsible will be gone when this goes through. And people are unsure or unhappy about this?! WTF?!

Would you be happier if the new investment came from Saudi Arabia? Also, do you think there is a line-up of investors for a team that barely avoided relegation the past two years and is sitting in those positions again with 1 point after a gift of an opening 4 games?

WFT?!?!
whos ever richer i prefer

WFT?!?!

We don't want cowboys lad and there is a very strong suspicion that these could well be cowboys.

Reactions: KMC

WFT?!?!
Yes, I would be happier if the investment came from Saudi Arabia.

Yes, its an anti-American thing, cos the majority of American owners in this league are terrible, all they do is take, take, take.

But you do realise unsure isnt a negative thing, it just means that people are unsure how it will go, I mean if you wanna lend me your crystal ball and give me the lottery numbers we can buy the club together.

What you say is right and is just commercialization which we currently do albeit poorly, but these lot are talking about super duper hyper commercialization, and have clearly stated that their critics have 'misunderstood the logic of their bets'.
Of course, the signs are not good, image the owner saying as passionate fans of the club we are begging to be monetized.

You are right there, they might renege on payments.

If they used the multi clubs for a 777 product range...

German Belgian, Italian and Brazilian food and drinks sound pretty good to me.

Id welcome being monetized for Brazilian and German meat, italian pizza/pasta and a few alcoholic tipples.

He said they met in Germany and that was the last of it.

WFT?!?!

Can you provide one or two US club owners in England that have done an effective job and the fans were happy?

Because as far as i can see US owners hinder rather than help.

Clearly a state backed club would be far superior to this.

Yes there should be alot of investors into Everton...just like there should have been when Moshiri came in.

There may well be...but the terms set probably are not favourable.

Yes, I would be happier if the investment came from Saudi Arabia.

Yes, its an anti-American thing, cos the majority of American owners in this league are terrible, all they do is take, take, take.

But you do realise unsure isnt a negative thing, it just means that people are unsure how it will go, I mean if you wanna lend me your crystal ball and give me the lottery numbers we can buy the club together.

Nailed it. Really dont want American owners...who would want them? Its insane.

Clearly the business could be run more efficiently but the profits go back to the US rather than investing and building the club.

If they used the multi clubs for a 777 product range...

German Belgian, Italian and Brazilian food and drinks sound pretty good to me.

Id welcome being monetized for Brazilian and German meat, italian pizza/pasta and a few alcoholic tipples.

He said they met in Germany and that was the last of it.
They really don't want any of our Food and Drinks.

But alright, I get the point. Please just read the FT article though.

Ib

I have just tweeted the facts regarding 777 and the potential takeover over the last day or two (which has pretty much been confirmed by publications). I am not a financial expert or claim to be one, it’s way above my level of knowledge!

Do you know the name of the Asians who were interested?

This seems to be the worst option of any that could be found on the entire planet.

WFT?!?!

I think you're barking up the wrong tree by suggesting 'it's an anti-American thing'.

In Scouse terminology, I'd say 'the state of that' when talking about 777. They seem to be leeches.

Besides, having other clubs in their portfolio as opposed to just taking on Everton, we as Evertonians should be telling them where to go. Having at least one other club where the fans are protesting against them (remind you of anything?) should be a clear message. A clear sign.

There are a lot of holes in this one. A lot of questions need to be asked. Moshiri is not getting in the best investor for Everton Football Club to take the club forward, he's doing this for one reason to get some capital and get rid of his affiliation with Everton. No one should believe a word from Moshiri.

Interested to know what I have said or done to suggest I am going against the grain here or going against someone?
Think the suggestion is more that Esk has gone against the grain with his continued insistence that they don't have the dough and that nothing is imminent, despite it being literally agreed. As you state on the last podcast Deloitte and the club / Moshiri have seen proof of funding and it stands to reason they wouldn't be at this point without it, but Paul continues to suggest they don't.

American owners are capitalist stat nerds. The Saudis buy clubs because they have more money than they know what to do with and they are passionate about being the best. I would absolutely rather the group that has a genuine interest in winning instead of min/maxing profit. 777 don’t strike me as an entity that cares about winning. We shall see

Think the suggestion is more that Esk has gone against the grain with his continued insistence that they don't have the dough and that nothing is imminent, despite it being literally agreed. As you state on the last podcast Deloitte and the club / Moshiri have seen proof of funding and it stands to reason they wouldn't be at this point without it, but Paul continues to suggest they don't.
Ah thanks! It’s really not my field of expertise I can’t lie and I don’t know Paul personally to comment. I have just spoken and tweeted about the facts and what is happening and where things are at, which is what Everton have announced and confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.