Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to see his friends in the press turning against him, far too late mind, wonder where they have got this new found resolve from, the mind boggles. Thanks but too little too late.

The sentence, “ Moshiri was the perfect partner for Kenwright, but not for Everton “, completely sums up the reason why we‘re in the mess we‘re in.

Hunter has spent all his time attacking Everton managers on behalf of the board....same as the feller who's praising him there, McNulty, when he was at the Echo and was Johnson's poodle.

It's funny how these sports writers from the Echo change their tune a full 180, when they leave the Echo and join other Newspapers, or is that just a coincidence... the Echo a friend of a certain person from Everton, in his pocket, disgraceful rag.

I don’t believe this group will pass the fit and proper persons test or that the Government (yes I know) will allow the authorities to waive them through.
If it is true that they have become ‘persons of interest’ to the authorities in the USA that alone should preclude them from owning a football club here.
Add to that the known and reported lawsuits already being directed against them for non payment of debts and other financial chicanery and sharp practises, and their chances of approval should be non existent.
Tory 1: Fit and proper compared to who?

Tory 2: Us maybe?

Tory 1: Sold!

Tory 2: We're idiots, we forgot to ask for a backhanded.

….not mentioning any names but one or two on here said 777 was a ‘phantom bid’ and would never happen. Even if it falls through it’s not looking like a phantom bid.
True but given the details from the Telegraph, since backed up by others, that Moshiri has accepted a deferred payment deal with a significant contingent element depending on us staying up it this upgrading from phantom to structured does not do much to address one of the vital questions about them. Do they have money we will need for stadium and team?

Interested to know what I have said or done to suggest I am going against the grain here or going against someone?
GOT is like living in a parallel universe, much like Twitter, where even when you are right, and proved to be right you get melons on here telling you that you are wrong and don`t know what your talking about.

From what you`ve heard Bobble, is there any chance others could come in to purchase Moshiri shares or is it all focus on 777 to get that deal completed?

Ib
GOT is like living in a parallel universe, much like Twitter, where even when you are right, and proved to be right you get melons on here telling you that you are wrong and don`t know what your talking about.

From what you`ve heard Bobble, is there any chance others could come in to purchase Moshiri shares or is it all focus on 777 to get that deal completed?
I have just tweeted the facts regarding 777 and the potential takeover over the last day or two (which has pretty much been confirmed by publications). I am not a financial expert or claim to be one, it’s way above my level of knowledge!