777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we find out soon enough , fed up with all this now,
Be nice to just talk about who we are getting in or selling, not ownership or pionts deductions for a change.
This. The club is only talked about regarding ownership/deductions and finances these days. The actual football side of things is a side issue.
Hard to believe we're actually moving home in a year, almost lost in all the above. Depressing.

Maybe MSP take full control in the interim and sell on when he is clear to invest, given him more time to sell and not under pressure.
Can't believe he is just putting his name in the hat without have a way to do it?
Yeah he’s downplaying his chances but these guys have egos and he wouldn’t be publicly saying he wants something if he was doomed to fail. He’ll be used to getting what he wants.

Well he must have some exit strategy or he wouldn't be wasting his time going to Spain to meet Moshiri and co.
Maybe the others at Palace are taking up his share?
They have passed the Premier league tests.
Don't know what's going on but if he did come would expect him to be part of a group.
Maybe the meeting was to see if he could fit into a group looking to buy us.
I have got a feeling we will still have Moshiri having some shares at the end of all this.
Do you have definitive proof this is true?

Well he must have some exit strategy or he wouldn't be wasting his time going to Spain to meet Moshiri and co.
Maybe the others at Palace are taking up his share?
They have passed the Premier league tests.
Don't know what's going on but if he did come would expect him to be part of a group.
Maybe the meeting was to see if he could fit into a group looking to buy us.
I have got a feeling we will still have Moshiri having some shares at the end of all this.
The thing with the Textor deal is it could take ages but it could also be the quickest possible deal- like you say if the current Palace investors buy him out at a fair value he could get into Everton very quickly as all parties would already have cleared the OADT.

Don’t know what appetite there would be from the Palace investors but even if they bought the shares just to sell on themselves it would give them control over who they sold to and had to work with.

Is there a percentage where prospective owners have to go through the premier league vetting - would they need to to buy the 45% at Palace or MSP, Bell etc here

Anyone coming in to Palace to buy his majority shareholding will need to pass it before the purchase is completed...

OADT 8-12 weeks... if he can sell tomorrow and everything goes through fine he can buy from Moshiri in August/September time at a minimum.
Unless the existing shareholders at Palace buy.

Obviously I have no idea what the Palace shareholders agreement says but most commercial agreements provide that if the proposed purchaser is not favoured by the remaining shareholder/s that they have the right to purchase the shares themselves.

Unless the existing shareholders at Palace buy.

Obviously I have no idea what the Palace shareholders agreement says but most commercial agreements provide that if the proposed purchaser is not favoured by the remaining shareholder/s that they have the right to purchase the shares themselves.
Agreed but if they`ve been up for sale for a while, 6 months is rumoured, you`d think they`d have taken up the option to buy by now if they were going to.

Please drop 777. It's obvious they're worse than Mosh.

Why is no-one else coming forward though?
I think that's the plan, 777 and moshiri have an agreement till end of May despite not having the means to acquire everton. So he can't really announce interest from anybody else until after the agreed window , 777 are done with everything they owned basically imploding ,But there's been stories about msp or even John textor a silent owner for crystal palace displaying interest.

I know these are just words but at least Textor is saying the right words:

“He says there would be “30 bidders” if he gambled on seeing if Everton enter administration and cites moral reasons for not wanting to do that. “I don’t want to be involved in a situation where they clean people out, I show up and get a great deal,” he says. “That’s for somebody else. That’s for the rotten souls of this world.””

Status
Not open for further replies.