777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The source for the administration chat is literally theesk.com, the fella who hasn’t got a single thing right in his life.
No he seems to actually want it for whatever reason, but there are plenty of suggestions/reports online that if we don't sort something soon then we will be in trouble. I agree it's nonsense and it's clear the likes of Bell and Downing and others are working in the background to stop this from ever happening and I don't think it ever will.

No he seems to actually want it for whatever reason, but there are plenty of suggestions/reports online that if we don't sort something soon then we will be in trouble. I agree it's nonsense and it's clear the likes of Bell and Downing and others are working in the background to stop this from ever happening and I don't think it ever will.
I honestly think the media only started spinning that line after the self appointed Everton expert and spokesman decided to champion it

You can't blame media outfits tbf, the constant lack of communication from the club on literally every single topic leaves us open to this sort of speculation.
Not blaming anyone. Just saying the odds on relegation will be influence by the fact that we are portrayed as having further points deductions and possible administration given we are propped up by 777.

@MikeH72 - don’t disagree with you but social media is a funny place. Not just the Esk but also bullybeef our ex CEO can’t shut up spouting either. ‘‘Tis all nonsense.

We will survive 10 points clear regardless of more shenanigans.

Agree with this, but we have contractual agreements to work with them (for the next 5 days or so) After that I hope we have a "new potential owners" thread and we can consign these cowboys to the bin. ;)

IMG_9200.jpeg

Is this not the point, a club that sells out 40k every week and sell out all our away allocation, some other clubs that aspire to be near the top don`t even do that.

Yet we are measuring success as staying in the PL, I think your comment is a result of the managed decline by the club and the fact that teams can be promoted and within 1 or 2 seasons overtake us should say everything we all probably know about this club under the ownership for the last 30 years.
Ok, read my post again. Where have I said that just being in the PL is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.