777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but we could also face another 10 point deduction next season and also face Administration twice.

VERY, VERY unlikely.

But, the bookies have to cover that.

Notice how they don't have odds Everton don't get relegated, cos based on those odds they would have to offer 50/1 and the whole world would place a bet.

I mean 5/4 to be relegated would indicate that we are more likely to stay up than go down..

Yes but we could also face another 10 point deduction next season and also face Administration twice.

VERY, VERY unlikely.

But, the bookies have to cover that.

Notice how they don't have odds Everton don't get relegated, cos based on those odds they would have to offer 50/1 and the whole world would place a bet.
FFS. Just another day in Phil Collin's proverbial paradise I guess. 🤦‍♂️

Even the bookies hate us. Seriously, did we do something to piss everyone off and we're just unaware of it?!?

Well, he is an accountant after all.

And believe you me, the stereotype that accountants are the most boring and uninteresting people is a fallacy.

He's probably balls deep in a BDSM bi-sexual, bi-species orgy, snorting beak off of a ladyboy's arse crack whilst getting pegged as we speak.

AKA: 'The Double Entry System'. 🤦‍♂️

Sounds like a Monday morning.

Bored of him now.

Perhaps your best ever post.

How tf would he know (as fact) whether the palace chap doesnt sell his shares tomorrow and lashes a bid in.

There is guesswork, then there is guesswork portrayed as fact.

His posts are tiresome.

"Everton expert". Yawn.

I get that .
But the point I was making was that without meaningful success our profile and therefore our commercial pulling power is very similar to Leeds and the other ‘yo-yo’ clubs.
In truth the second division of clubs begins at about 8th in the PL and extends to perhaps midway down the Championship.
Yep agree with that….and we’ve had no success absolutely. I was just commenting in the fact how poor our commercial performance must have been (which we knew) when you’ve been watched by millions worldwide for 30 years, when a club who has been out of that spotlight for at least fifteen of those years (most of them recent), comes back for a season or two, and still yields a greater commercial income. With that in mind, and given our length of tenure I’d expect ours to at least be top ten but nowhere near the Sky six because of the lack of success you mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.