777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why Moshiri flew out to Spain, if true that is. We're Bell and Downing on a lads weekend.
This post is very hard to decipher.

S02E01-VHWJL2v9-subtitled.jpg

Apparently they where all having a naked subuteo tournament.

Either that or talking about the sale of the club.
Well, he is an accountant after all.

And believe you me, the stereotype that accountants are the most boring and uninteresting people is a fallacy.

He's probably balls deep in a BDSM bi-sexual, bi-species orgy, snorting beak off of a ladyboy's arse crack whilst getting pegged as we speak.

AKA: 'The Double Entry System'. 🤦‍♂️

Well, he is an accountant after all.

And believe you me, the stereotype that accountants are the most boring and uninteresting people is a fallacy.

He's probably balls deep in a BDSM bi-sexual, bi-species orgy, snorting beak off of a ladyboy's arse crack whilst getting pegged as we speak.

AKA: 'The Double Entry System'. 🤦‍♂️
Sounds like a regular Saturday night at the seminary my son.

God bless.

Great Illustration of Evertons failing commercially...

s
That’s absolutely ridiculous. Whilst we have all been frustrated with lack of success, we have at least been an ever present in PL and from about 2004 onwards up until the last few years, mainly been in top 10, how we are then behind the likes of Leeds is genuinely baffling (outside of Kenwright wanted to keep us parochial)

I think it’s more vital that an ambitious, genuine and business minded person/entity is involved. Kenwright was a supposed Evertonian - worst thing ever (him and Moshiri) for us. No guarantees with anyone just because they are blues
Agreed, I know Bell and Downing are both blues but they are both genuine business brains who know how to make money. We need to move away from this Everton DNA thing, even Thelwell loves to mention it all the time, it's achieved the sum total of nothing at the end of the day, we are so far behind most of our other peers as a club it's frightening.

That’s absolutely ridiculous. Whilst we have all been frustrated with lack of success, we have at least been an ever present in PL and from about 2004 onwards up until the last few years, mainly been in top 10, how we are then behind the likes of Leeds is genuinely baffling (outside of Kenwright wanted to keep us parochial)
Because success breeds success and generates money.
Don’t confuse actual success for mere survival.

Because success breeds success and generates money.
Don’t confuse actual success for mere survival.
I’m not…read my post I’ve said we’ve had no success. What I was equating, was that survival over 28 years or in the top flight and still not beating the commercial income of a yo-yo club in Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.