777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it takes an outsider to remind us all what an opportunity this club is for somebody, a beat down institution that's ripe for picking with a ready to go state of the art stadium. These opportunities don't come around often make no mistake.

….i suppose the issue is the price tag doesn’t reflect a ‘beat down institution’.

I honestly think in years to come Dyche keeping us up this season will be looked upon as a turnaround point.

A new owner with a plan can lift this club off the ground quite easily.
Next season is the most important I feel. If we can navigate our way to safety after what's probably going to be and incredibly difficult summer I think it'll be vital in terms of the direction of the club

Sometimes it takes an outsider to remind us all what an opportunity this club is for somebody, a beat down institution that's ripe for picking with a ready to go state of the art stadium. These opportunities don't come around often make no mistake.

Absolutely. Hate to say this but, in lots of cases, if you want someone to put Everton FC down, ask an Evertonian to do it for you. Some of our supporters are so negative about the club and its history, it's as if we'd never won a trophy or ever had a crowd over 20,000.

Proper flirting with us isn’t he, the slag.
IMG_7588.jpeg

My take on it FWIW
Any talk of a 777 deal will finally be dead on May 31. The eventual owner of Everton FC probably doesn't even exist yet as an entity.
A company will be formed for the specific purpose of buying the club, most likely put together by MSP, Bell and Downing and no doubt other minor investors.
Textor may or may not be a future investor in that company once he's out of Palace.

My take on it FWIW
Any talk of a 777 deal will finally be dead on May 31. The eventual owner of Everton FC probably doesn't even exist yet as an entity.
A company will be formed for the specific purpose of buying the club, most likely put together by MSP, Bell and Downing and no doubt other minor investors.
Textor may or may not be a future investor in that company once he's out of Palace.
This is my hope...think it's vital Bell and Downing are involved going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.