777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better that the club is seen to be a catch rather than all the misery for sure.

It's still looking more like strategic international business ventures rather than wealthy individuals / funds.
Not so sure.
There are hints at the moment of Evertonian involvement in attempting to put something together .
We already know of the involvement of Bell and Downing along with the comments of Andy Burnham recently.
My absolute guess at this point would be a combination of MSP and Bell and Downing perhaps with other interested parties . MSP would then be able to take a minority interest in the club ( which is how they prefer to operate ).
But who knows?
We live in hope as ever .

Exactly, just what every billionaire owner wants, he saw moshiri have his way with us and wants a piece of the action, we’re too easy, we’re the slags.
Exactly... It's like we're Whitney Houston, waiting for our Kevin Costner to come save and carry us away like in 'The Bodyguard'...

But in reality, we keep getting stuck with Bobby Brown who has his way us in the most nastiest way possible, after treating us like filth! 😤

FFS! And we can do is hum 'And IeeeeI will always love yoooooou!' to ourselves and hope the next one is gonna treat us right.

Sigh...

I honestly think in years to come Dyche keeping us up this season will be looked upon as a turnaround point.

A new owner with a plan can lift this club off the ground quite easily.
I’d like to think so .
But we’ve been at these ‘turnaround points so many times in our history . We just seem to do 360’ turn and end up heading down the same same barren road , but with increased speed.
Let’s hope we can stop at 180’ this time .

Status
Not open for further replies.