777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably is on here but have the FAB published the questions they actually put to Moshiri, and his answers?

No. They've basically said they can't say anything until end of the month.
Cheers mate, I can understand that in respect of the 777 agreement but what most of us want to know is have we got the money to keep going once 777 disappear back to the gutter they crawled out from. Moshiri came out with his 'I can finance the stadium build on my own', and did the FAB ask him if that was still the case or has he lost all of that money down the back of his oversized sofa. Naturally we all want a new buyer with real money rather than Monopoly money but in the meantime we still want the club to be able to function until that happens.

getting them to sign an NDA is a bit weird aint it especially if he has told them he can't say anything because of the SPA anyway

I take comfort in that, if they have come out of the meeting with at least some hope.

I agree though, would have been more fair to those not in attendance if Mosh had allowed them to relay a message that the worst case scenario wouldn’t be allowed for happen.

Only £30m worth though, that doesn't even buy you one of Jarrad's testicles.
True, but we already know he and Downing will require significant external support to their own funds if they are going to front a takeover. Might mean nothing of course but could be a sign that support is coming together and they are readying to go forward next month.

Only £30m worth though, that doesn't even buy you one of Jarrad's testicles.

Moshiri was prepared to sell 100% of his stake to 777 for 69 mill, if MSP took up 50% of that equity stake, then Moshiri could sell the remainder for 30 mill to Downing.

Giving MSP and Downing, joint majorities.

Its a reach admittedly.

But i dont think it takes huge sums to get operational control of Everton prob less then Branthwaites worth.

Bit annoying tbh. If there’s NDAs and commercial sensitivities then fine, but really then there should have been nothing shared with the FAB that couldn’t be shared with all fans. What’s the point in meeting with them only for them to come away with ‘we can’t tell you what happened’. So all the deal makers presumably know, some of the journalists are intimating they know, there seems to be a network of some Evertonians prominent on twitter who claim they know, the FAB now seem to know, but lo and behold they all can’t tell the good old regular fan. Crock of bull.

Bit annoying tbh. If there’s NDAs and commercial sensitivities then fine, but really then there should have been nothing shared with the FAB that couldn’t be shared with all fans. What’s the point in meeting with them only for them to come away with ‘we can’t tell you what happened’. So all the deal makers presumably know, some of the journalists are intimating they know, there seems to be a network of some Evertonians prominent on twitter who claim they know, the FAB now seem to know, but lo and behold they all can’t tell the good old regular fan. Crock of bull.

Surely there are things they can share, are you selling Branthwaite, yes or no? Are we at risk of breaking PSR again?

Status
Not open for further replies.