777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If MSP are demanding payment and we are finding the money to do so, why doesn’t it make sense? He’s literally just made sense of it himself.

It’s pretty obvious it provides no fresh capital really.

I mean if we have a debt of 159 million, that’s has to be paid back by the end of May, so you borrow from someone else to pay back MSP in May and extend into another loan over a longer term. It’s fairly obvious you aren’t going to have fresh capital, the origanal 159 million is spent and staring at us in the docks.. It’s not really a smoking gun - it’s fairly logical.

What sense it makes is Classic Moshiri, I’ll deal with it in a years time - or whatever the loan agreement length is. It preserves his 100% stake in Blue heaven and keeps the ownership of the stadium company with the club - essentially him. He’s minding his investment. In the hope hel find a buyer in the interim.

I wouldn’t say it doesn’t make any sense at all. Seems pretty logical.

If someone else had the power to remove Wander and Pasko, that means Wander and Pasko have no power. If the workout guys were brought in by those two, they wouldn’t have been given board seats. The fact that they were suggests someone removed all decision making power from the shareholders
More likely, loss of operational control is the price they're paying for some hope of recovering their equity. It's possible that a creditor made the demand, but it's not clear why they would accede to it. That's like appointing your creditor the bankruptcy trustee.

That leaves us with our original two possibilities. Pasko and Wander (why do I want to type Panko and something the filter doesn't like?) are running a business that grew rapidly through heavy leveraging and operating in legal grey areas, or they're a criminal enterprise accountable to someone else.

Paul Gregg interview with the Echo is out as a podcast. They have a YouTube version out later on this evening.

"I won't say too much about Bill because he's no longer here to defend himself, but as a chairman he lost the plot"

"What's changed in 20 years? Nothing"
Quite a bit, seems to be much worse since Moshimanov arrived.

More likely, loss of operational control is the price they're paying for some hope of recovering their equity. It's possible that a creditor made the demand, but it's not clear why they would accede to it. That's like appointing your creditor the bankruptcy trustee.

That leaves us with our original two possibilities. Pasko and Wander (why do I want to type Panko and something the filter doesn't like?) are running a business that grew rapidly through heavy leveraging and operating in legal grey areas, or they're a criminal enterprise accountable to someone else.
Shares could have been held for collateral like Flair, and perhaps they still have an interest in the football operations but not control.

Shares could have been held for collateral like Flair, and perhaps they still have an interest in the football operations but not control.
I don't see someone with a lifetime in leveraged acquisitions making the mistake of putting enough shares up for collateral to cost him control.

I can see him permitting some loans to be converted that dilute his stake, or selling a controlling interest as the price of the restructuring work to be done, in the hope of recovering some fraction of his stake.

If MSP are demanding payment and we are finding the money to do so, why doesn’t it make sense? He’s literally just made sense of it himself.

Hah, I know, absolute nonsense. Anyone that ever takes his word on anything finances related after this is a fool. It doesn't make sense to pay off MSP who can take half of your company if you don't?

Also, for those doing the ludicrous clickbaiting about administration this proves there wont be any. Moshiri clearly wouldn't pay out more money to then take the club into administration and lose it all.

Hah, I know, absolute nonsense. Anyone that ever takes his word on anything finances related after this is a fool. It doesn't make sense to pay off MSP who can take half of your company if you don't?

Also, for those doing the ludicrous clickbaiting about administration this proves there wont be any. Moshiri clearly wouldn't pay out more money to then take the club into administration and lose it all.
What do you think happens once MSP are paid off?

Status
Not open for further replies.