777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sir Farhad thank you very much! @ForeverBlue92 am I right?
Even though its ended on a sour note, financially we've never wanted for anything under Moshiri/Usmanov.

£500m+ for players
World class stadium being pretty much paid for by Usmanovs companies.

The Ukraine war sadly put an end to that. A lot of the Sir Farhad haters are going to be in for a shock when 777 take over. Be like going from eating fillet steak to a Mcdonalds happy meal.

Indeed you are sir.

Would it surprise you, if I said there was a lot more of this nonsense too ???

I can give him some clarity on this if he wants:

Sources would not disclose the nature of the discussion of the meeting in detail, but it was understood to be centred on Moshiri’s desire to seek some clarity as to whether 777 Partners had the capacity to move forward with the acquisition of the club, something that appears more remote with each passing day

Just caught the end of a news report about Russian oil exports being funnelled via India despite the sanctions currently in place. If a pariah state can beat the sanctions I am sure a crafty character like Usmanov can find ways to channel funds through impenetrable business networks.

Not saying I believe the conspiracy theories, but it could be a way to ensure completion of the stadium for onward sale as he and Moshiri can't openly fund it.

OK I believe the conspiracy theories.
It's not too outrageous.

Personally think this is likely to be the other way around - It's not so much about Uzzy putting money in - maybe 777 and its shells is a way of moving money out or washing cash.

Because they have to show WHERE they get the money from. I've entertained the idwa a couple of times myself but it's only because Moshiri is so tied to these guys for literally no reason.
Isn't the reason just that they've offered him the most money? He wants this deal to go through because he will get more money than he would from someone else he couldn't give a flying one if they're shysters who immediately send us into administration as long as he gets paid I think its as simple as that isn't it?

Isn't the reason just that they've offered him the most money? He wants this deal to go through because he will get more money than he would from someone else he couldn't give a flying one if they're shysters who immediately send us into administration as long as he gets paid I think its as simple as that isn't it?
Nobody knows to he first part. And the exclusive negotiating window means he probably can't even entertain other offers. But think about it tho, there are reports after reports of 777 unable to pay, take assets etc. if those are true what makes Moshiri think he would actually GET anything from them even if it passed the fit and proper BS?

It's not too outrageous.

Personally think this is likely to be the other way around - It's not so much about Uzzy putting money in - maybe 777 and its shells is a way of moving money out or washing cash.
Yeah, that's what I mean (I think). Once BMD is finished it can be sold along with the club for clean money.

Nobody knows to he first part. And the exclusive negotiating window means he probably can't even entertain other offers. But think about it tho, there are reports after reports of 777 unable to pay, take assets etc. if those are true what makes Moshiri think he would actually GET anything from them even if it passed the fit and proper BS?
Well if they don't pay him then he can still sell the club to somebody else so he's no worse off if that happens. My point is you're pretty much saying there are two possible scenarios - one is that Moshiri wants to sell to the people offering him the best deal and the other is that Moshiri wants to sell to himself but hasn't been able to work out how to use his internet banking and transfer money from one of his accounts to another for nearly a year. They aren't exactly equally likely are they?