777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen a single post praising Moshiri for many a season. The fanbase rallied for lampards relegation fight, rallied again against Bill, mosh and the board and rallied against the prem and masters. As a fanbase we are pretty much surrounded and I'm not sure what you expect us to do that hasn't been done. There are genuine atrocities taking place worthy of headlines and protest, for everyone to drop tools and focus on the sale of a club in a corrupt league seems unrealistic mate.

Do you have @BullensRoad @chippy1722 and @ForeverBlue92 on ignore by any chance?

Growing sense that something will happen to stop this nonsense, but everyone involved is just waiting until we are formally announced as PL members for 24/25 before doing it. Reeks of it. I can’t see how there is time between Mosh formally announcing he’s open to new buyers, presumably then 777 stop his pocket money, and “alternatives” coming in with enough free cash to spend immediately. 😞

There are presumably income streams at the end of the season (league placing and player sales), and at the start of next (1st branch of TV money and sponsorships?). Don’t know if it’s either enough or quick enough.

If we have to sell Onana asap, we’ll get a far lower fee if we demand 100% up front to pay wages etc. Might squeak us cash wise through summer, but knackers PSR by making less profit. And round and round the circle of disaster goes.

As hapless as Mosh is/has been, we seem to now be hoping for a statement saying he has sadly had to restart a search for a new custodian, and in the mean time will fund all operational and contraction cash requirements, and provide funds to strengthen the squad to replace the departing players. How likely is that?
I think a lot have overlooked Moshiri's reply to the Fan Advisory Board that he meet/ answer their request in mid May .
This to me is more significant than anything else that is put out in the media.

Whatever is happening in the background ( & no one other than him & his team know what is going to happen ) will not be revealed til then.
Again that date has massive significance.

I haven't seen a single post praising Moshiri for many a season. The fanbase rallied for lampards relegation fight, rallied again against Bill, mosh and the board and rallied against the prem and masters. As a fanbase we are pretty much surrounded and I'm not sure what you expect us to do that hasn't been done. There are genuine atrocities taking place worthy of headlines and protest, for everyone to drop tools and focus on the sale of a club in a corrupt league seems unrealistic mate.

You will get posts often on here saying he was led astray etc and feeds into that victim narrative mate.

Its not just the sale. Its his ownership and the impact on the club. The sale is another extension of it.

Undoubtedly, lobby against the board saw their removal, undoubtedly protest and pressure saw 10 points reduced to 6, then a nominal 2 for the second charge.

The protest and lobby is powerful. Its not what more can the fans do, its we've done a lot and achieved a lot - but the protest is powerful and impacts and we need to use it again.

My point is, the above are symptoms of Moshiri, he put the board in place - they act at the discretion of the majority shareholding, he decided to flout PSR arrogantly thinking hed get away it.

The focus of protest has been on the symptoms, not on Moshiri as the virus - that has to change - he cant arse about with the clubs welfare as we dead head into the summer having to sell more of our best players just to fill a financial black hole of his creating, nor that he can without consequence and impunity just keep kicking the can the road destabilizing the club holistically - by backing the 777 mirage. No.

Who will kids put on the back of the their shirts next season, Richalison gone, Gordon gone - can we say for certain come Aug, Pickford, DCL, Brathwaite and Onana will be here, no. How many seasons do we go on and passively accept we "have to sell" because we need the money - how many seasons has it been, how many relegation battles has it been.

There is a malaise about Moshiri, hes a PR genius, he has purposely used puppets or issues as a lightening rod to take the heat away from him.

Loose the board - appoint himself on it. Reduce points deductions - his business makes £170 mill. Hes won everyway - on the back of our protest. There have been no external consequences for him - bar those of his making.

Its all comes back to him as the head of the snake.

Like i say we have been protesting against symptoms, Moshiri is the virus.

He has to be the focus.

Last edited:

I think a lot have overlooked Moshiri's reply to the Fan Advisory Board that he meet/ answer their request in mid May .

Whatever is happening in the background ( & no one other than him & his team know what is going to happen ) will not be revealed til then.

15th isnt it - i thought it was a curious date to pick at the time, i wondered about deadlines.

They wouldn't have operational control really mate, nor be able to leverage on the club.

Be like Robert Earl back in the day.

Shareholding can be weird though i think Bill held a majority with something just over 30% in the club - not far off anyway.
My worry is if this were to happen, and it's very possible....what happens when the sh@t hits the fan for 777 and they are outed globally as fraudsters?. Everton once more will be tied up in it all. Having them anywhere near us can only bring more strife to our doorstep in the future.

Not really though because nothing that comes out of his mouth can be trusted and he will break that promise without a moment’s thought.

He’s probably hoping to be gone by then so he doesn’t have to bother but if he’s still around I wouldn’t count on it taking place anyway.

My worry is if this were to happen, and it's very possible....what happens when the sh@t hits the fan for 777 and they are outed globally as fraudsters?. Everton once more will be tied up in it all. Having them anywhere near us can only bring more strife to our doorstep in the future.

Presuming they didnt have operational control. We'd just be an investment really, so if they were to say go to the wall or anything else, the shareholding would be sold off - unless the club was involved with something with them - which would be unlikely if we had a legitimate majority shareholder.

They could get a seat on the board or something.

Another hot off the press...

1714818487426.png

Status
Not open for further replies.