777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Someone brighter than me must know why 777 are so desperate to get hold of us - be nothing but a carcass of a club at the end of all this

So they can sell the stadium, and anything else not nailed down, in order to prop up their entire business. We are basically their last shot at staying afloat. Any other owner with a lick sense would walk out of a meeting with them after 5 minutes. But this is Moshiri.

A circus funding a circus funding a circus?

I object to this view!

A circus has a purpose, structure, and provides entertainment.

Whilst Everton...........................................................................

You'd think after all the instances of him stating his opinions as 100% categoric fact and being totally wrong he'd learn some sort of lesson. Like anyone he's entitled to an OPINION but why do this?

If 777 find the funding (which Bloomberg state they are in talks for) to satisfy the set conditions they will own Everton whether anyone likes it or not. Is it likely? Maybe not. Is it impossible? Obviously not. It's misleading and arrogant to state facts that aren't facts.

You'd think after all the instances of him stating his opinions as 100% categoric fact and being totally wrong he'd learn some sort of lesson. Like anyone he's entitled to an OPINION but why do this?

If 777 find the funding (which Bloomberg state they are in talks for) to satisfy the set conditions they will own Everton whether anyone likes it or not. Is it likely? Maybe not. Is it impossible? Obviously not. It's misleading and arrogant to state facts that aren't facts.

It's quite clear there is a very good chance 777 blag their way into owning Everton, this news today solidifies it

I mean, that's what most PE firms do, buy distressed assets.

On the other hand, 777 receiving more debt funding goes against the PL stipulations.

He said the same about Usmanov

Staggering arrogance.

Not quite as outrageous as his insistence we hadn’t breached PSR for a second time after just having been found guilty of breaching PSR for a second time, but still staggering.

777 are a roiling catastrophe, and I don’t want them anywhere near us, but to suggest with utmost certainty that they will never complete the takeover or own any equity at all is completely without foundation.

He is not a serious person.

Staggering arrogance.

Not quite as outrageous as his insistence we hadn’t breached PSR for a second time after just having been found guilty of breaching PSR for a second time, but still staggering.

777 are a roiling catastrophe, and I don’t want them anywhere near us, but to suggest with utmost certainty that they will never complete the takeover or own any equity at all is completely without foundation.

He is not a serious person.
Honestly, if he'd just learn to use the phrase "in my opinion" he'd boil about 90% less piss.

His opinions may well be more educated than plebs like you or I but that does not elevate them to FACTS.