777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
However, what he is describing is essentially a pay day loan and even then RM would need to sign it off (although they’d be mad not to??)
This is the last chance of last chance saloon option.
Oh absolutely. Seems a bit wedded to his big idea to save us I guess. But he does clearly have professional experience. Big difference between qualified professionals and “successful businessmen” who have self-taught how to analyse publicly available statutory information then got carried away with a cabal of internet sleuthsters who no-one had heard of 8 months ago.

Accountants often make terrible businessmen (I can confirm). It’s a totally different mindset. Businessmen would end up thrown out of the institute and probably prosecuted if they tried to be accountants. Add in a sprinkling of desire for internet notoriety or to be representative of the entire fanbase and you end up 28 tonnes of speculative 💩 which can’t be affected by anyone who’s reading it.

It’s very true no one is forced to read any of it. Sadly though, as far fetched as it sounds, creditors will, would be investors will. People now scour the internet when recruiting an apprentice to check nothing is amiss. Imagine spouting damning financial speculation as fact in the US if the companies involved were listed, and if you were in some way involved and a qualified professional. Just because it’s football related it’s a free for all.

Mosh can’t get his shoes on the right feet. People not involved have absolutely no idea what’s going on.

If he had the ability to force people to read his stuff he would absolutely do so

That’s my point though, he doesn’t, yet the way people carry on it’s as if he does. There are options mate, mute, unfollow, block and apathy. I don’t see why there is uproar when there is simple choices.

Let’s not kid ourselves here, we all know there are people at the club who don’t like the man and that has spread down into the fan base like things usually do to start with when it comes to matters like this.

I mean it got to a point where people were holding him more to account than the likes of the chairman and board. That’s ridiculous.

That’s my point though, he doesn’t, yet the way people carry on it’s as if he does. There are options mate, mute, unfollow, block and apathy. I don’t see why there is uproar when there is simple choices.

Let’s not kid ourselves here, we all know there are people at the club who don’t like the man and that has spread down into the fan base like things usually do to start with when it comes to matters like this.

I mean it got to a point where people were holding him more to account than the likes of the chairman and board. That’s ridiculous.
If the club was well run and stable people like The Esk wouldn`t exist... end of.

Yeah and I agree that he carries much of the hate that should be all directed at the club, he had no part in the business decisions of Everton FC, you`d have to be incredibly thick to think he did.

If the club was well run and stable people like The Esk wouldn`t exist... end of.

Yeah and I agree that he carries much of the hate that should be all directed at the club
, he had no part in the business decisions of Everton FC, you`d have to be incredibly thick to think he did.

Mate

I don’t remember any of the clubs fan base protesting the esk but I do remember protests and marches against the board so enough with the hyperbole.

The esk is a BS artist who has gone things spectacularly wrong in the past and now spouts the obvious on the internet for hits.

I just ignore him but if he is going to put himself out there based on his track record he should expect criticism.

Mate

I don’t remember any of the clubs fan base protesting the esk but I do remember protests and marches against the board so enough with the hyperbole.

The esk is a BS artist who has gone things spectacularly wrong in the past and now spouts the obvious on the internet for hits.

I just ignore him but if he is going to put himself out there based on his track record he should expect criticism.

Yeah and there was still many who didn’t, who sneered at it despite all the going’s on. You even had people stay quiet including ex players and people like Tony Bellew sticking up for them.

I’m not having a go at you here I’m just pointing out it wasn’t a considerable number of the fans in the grand scheme of things.

The club are fortunate they still have the support they do in my opinion.

Who's going to be signing cheques for new players if this is still ongoing in the summer?
I guess they will all be eager to see money coming in from the fire sale but the former worries me a bit.
For instance if Onana and Branthwaite go for 100m+ I guess it's just to pay off fractions of the bad debt.
Anyone batting on our side to have a competitive team on the pitch next season or is it purely a battle over money now?

You can probably make your point without being so ludicrously hyperbolic

Who's going to be signing cheques for new players if this is still ongoing in the summer?
I guess they will all be eager to see money coming in from the fire sale but the former worries me a bit.
For instance if Onana and Branthwaite go for 100m+ I guess it's just to pay off fractions of the bad debt.
Anyone batting on our side to have a competitive team on the pitch next season or is it purely a battle over money now?
This is the looming issue. We appear to have got away with one year treading water, making very few significant decisions, signing players on credit but this summer a lot of big decisions will need to be made, who is sold (and when), how are they replaced, big contract decisions to be made.

If we do survive I think credit has to be given to Dyche and Thelwell for keeping us afloat devoid of any real budget or senior leadership since Moshiri checked out. Surviving a second year in this zombie state is a lot to ask. Get it sorted.

Okay I must have missed the protests down the streets or outside goodison for the esk, or the massive esk thread that compares with that of moshiri or kenwright.

Well you would have missed those protests for the esk because there wasn’t any.

Don’t act soft mate , you know exactly what I’m getting at.

Why can’t they just ignore the fella if he’s such a nuisance. If he wants an audience/attention then why give him it constantly. Apathy is the solution to people like that.