777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No he hasn’t, he’s scored 6, the same amount as Doucoure and only 1 more than DCL who went 23 games without a goal. Brentford hardly ever play him because he’s not good enough, they won’t be buying him in the summer.

Did say 'almost' in less games too. And the point was that Maupay scored like 1 goal for us compared to the other teams he's played for.

Not 'good enough' for Brentford when they have 3 strikers who all scored goals is different from "not good enough for us" when we have 2 strikers who don't score.

As Rickie Lambo says...makes you think (no one is good enough for us)

Nearly a 1000 pages and still not sorted! Unbelievable
I agree, yet there are people out there that think 777 will be good for Everton. Literally leaving us in limbo for 7 months and with no clue to playing budget next season so we can plan, no idea if we can offer new contracts to those ending and non playing staff leaving on a daily basis....

They are harming us right now, they don`t have the money, they know they don`t and they are scratching around trying to raise it by selling other clubs and whoring themselves around some big investment companies that will not touch them with a barge pole.

This seven months will have been wasted because 777 ultimately will not be taking over, I hope not aswell, what that does mean is that it is another 10-12 weeks for a new OADT to be carried out.

777 have put us here aided by Moshiri... what I don`t get is why other parties haven`t come forward, if they plan to buy the club and clear the external debt with their own money 777 will get chased out, all and sundry will aid that bid if it should become public.

What a state we are in... next year will be a relegation battle as well, mark my words. Have to sell, can`t give new contracts, 50% of the squad leaving in the summer and we can`t buy anyone. We might stay up this season but, as it stands, we will be where Sheff Utd are now unless we get a proper owner and complete restructure to the club and finances drastically improve.

I dont think anyone thinks they will be good for Everton, rather less bad and a little more stable than weve seen with Kenwright/Moshiri. All in the hope of keeping our heads above water whilst we search for a BIG investor.

You don't agree he's suited to a long ball style of play?
Long ball where he’s a target man?? Nope

His strengths at Udinese came in playing in a 2, and running towards goals and using his pace and power. He wants to be in a foot race with the defender.

But not here, he’s bought to play in system whereby he’s isolated and is used to try and hold play up. The weakest part of his game.

It’s just poor scouting. And that’s on either Thelwell not knowing or understanding what Dyche wants, or Thelwell buying players because the data supports it

The same with Chermiti, Danjuma. These players simply don’t fit how the Dyche plays.

And Chermiti has wasted an entire year of his development here. Getting 5-10 minutes is absolutely horrific management from the entire club