777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't say I'd be happy with Moshiri still launching the club into calamity after calamity.
Normally if MSP invest , they take over the administration of the club , that’s effectively what they sell. They will improve the sporting and commercial performances of the club.They also seem to be working with two successful businessmen who are also Evertonians , who would be on the board.
It would be infinitely preferable to the poo show that 777 would bring anyway.

Perhaps 777 will just end up being another loan we have to service then - not going to do anything for Moshiri trying to sell, is it ?
The way this should go is moshiri retakes control until he finds a new buyer. 777 will then just become someone else he owes money to .. not exactly rocket science as 777 are not going to ever take control - Hopefully 💙

Normally if MSP invest , they take over the administration of the club , that’s effectively what they sell. They will improve the sporting and commercial performances of the club.They also seem to be working with two successful businessmen who are also Evertonians , who would be on the board.
It would be infinitely preferable to the poo show that 777 would bring anyway.
If the lunatic stayed out of the way & stopped buying players from his agent mate and no more dodgy deals hatched on a yacht in Monaco I'd agree with you.

Here's a thought

777 bid falls away , the club defaults on the MSP loan. MSP take the majority share of 51% , no other buyers step up & MSP don't want full control only investment.
Moshiri announces he's staying on & the club is no longer for sale & works with MSP.

Sounds daft ?

It's what he wanted at the very start.
I've got two schools of thought on this

(1). Why would Moshiri give away a controlling stake for the same amount he was originally giving away 25%? Does this get around the original issue with R&M? Surely they will have more of an objection to this given they had issue with the original 25% undervaluing the club. Do they still have the same right to demand repayment of their faciltity upon change of ownership, even if it's through 'the back door' as this would be? Presumably they would?

(2). It seems odd to me that the security MSP have on their loan is a controlling stake in the club, so more than twice what they were originally looking to purchase in the first place. Is this just because they considered a straight up loan to be incredibly risky, or was this some back door to ownership? Surely they wouldn't have that as security to the deal if they weren't prepared to trigger it in the event of non-payment?

So, what you're trying to say seems both likely and unlikely at the same time!

I've got two schools of thought on this

(1). Why would Moshiri give away a controlling stake for the same amount he was originally giving away 25%? Does this get around the original issue with R&M? Surely they will have more of an objection to this given they had issue with the original 25% undervaluing the club. Do they still have the same right to demand repayment of their faciltity upon change of ownership, even if it's through 'the back door' as this would be? Presumably they would?

(2). It seems odd to me that the security MSP have on their loan is a controlling stake in the club, so more than twice what they were originally looking to purchase in the first place. Is this just because they considered a straight up loan to be incredibly risky, or was this some back door to ownership? Surely they wouldn't have that as security to the deal if they weren't prepared to trigger it in the event of non-payment?

So, what you're trying to say seems both likely and unlikely at the same time!
I haven't a bloody clue how this all gets resolved mate.

But one thing is for sure this can't carry on the way it is & there's absolutely nothing this crazy man can do that would surprise me.
I've never once thought he'd be happy walking away with the figures recently quoted as he's invested hundreds of millions into it.
He doesn't seem to be the type to take such a massive hit and lose the club.

We'll find out pretty soon tho.

This is all getting very tiresome and frustrating at the moment. So how about a good conspiracy theory? What if MSP and 777 are in it together? 777 default the loan repayments so MSP gain majority shareholder. They then sell their stake to 777 at a knockdown price meaning that between them they’ve totally had Moshi’s pants down. I’m now going off to put on a tinfoil hat and shout at pigeons. (Apologies if someone else has already made this conclusion).

This is all getting very tiresome and frustrating at the moment. So how about a good conspiracy theory? What if MSP and 777 are in it together? 777 default the loan repayments so MSP gain majority shareholder. They then sell their stake to 777 at a knockdown price meaning that between them they’ve totally had Moshi’s pants down. I’m now going off to put on a tinfoil hat and shout at pigeons. (Apologies if someone else has already made this conclusion).
One reason may be that MSP have had dealings with 777 before and apparently are reluctant to do so again or so it was rumoured some months ago.
Also it would be a massive act of bad faith and people would be less willing to engage with either of them again.
777 might risk it, but MSP are actually well regarded and wouldn’t risk damaging their relationship this way.

It’s a distinct possibility, but I don’t think we will .
Too many people would lose money needlessly if we went bump, for no gain to themselves.
A solution will be found , we may not like it , but it will be found .
If only someone would just shoot Putin in the back of the head, would probably be the quickest way of resolving our current problems!