777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know the same few on here insisting everyone stays positive, literally what is there to be positive about?

Football is turgid which no one likes watching, 2 wins in half a seasons league games, no board, no owners and it doesn`t look like there will be for months yet, 2 PSR charges with appeal ongoing, points deductions, potential deduction again for capital, losing millions weekly, can`t buy decent players, need to sell our best players to survive, new stadium likely to be sold off to clear debt and negating any increase in revenue of moving to BMD....

LIterally no light at the end of the tunnel unless something changes, which it won`t, we are stuck in this horrendous cycle that can only end with Everton in administration because the debts will be more than the value of the club.

Did I miss anything?

You could be just like me and be numb to everything related to Everton I found it to be easier than caring what happens to my beloved club anymore and since I can't control what goes on within in it, it's made my mental health so much better because of it

Its rank amateurism on the behalf of 777 , running to another investment group at this point to try to get the finance they pretended to have.
I thought they were bad owners but good con men.
It turns out they aren’t even good con men.
Time to jib these chancers off once and for all.

The only ones that can call it a day are 777, Moshiri, or MSP.

The PL won't

If MSP could get a controlling stake for 158 million on Monday, they're not going to settle for 25% for the same dollar amount.
I guess if they don't want the burden of operational control they *could* prefer to take the original 25% and half their money back and let 777's established football department run the show. But then even if 777 could deal with the MSP issue it's hard to see them fulfilling the rest of the PL criteria.

Football is turgid which no one likes watching, 2 wins in half a seasons league games, no board, no owners and it doesn`t look like there will be for months yet, 2 PSR charges with appeal ongoing, points deductions, potential deduction again for capital, losing millions weekly, can`t buy decent players, need to sell our best players to survive, new stadium likely to be sold off to clear debt and negating any increase in revenue of moving to BMD....

Apart from all that life is good mate…

Missed about 50 pages in this thread since I last checked.

What’s the latest?
777 have proceeded to checkout but are trying the ole chestnut of waiting for a discount voucher. Easter sales are coming to an end and still no sign of the multi million discount. Delete from basket perilously close…

The farce surrounding the proposed takeover, non-compliance with PSR and funding of the new ground continues to rumble on and it's not the responsibility / nor is it in the gift of individual fans to sort any of it out. I for one, have set those issues aside and I concentrate on supporting the Manager and Team whilst enjoying the progress being made at our new ground

I'm also cutting the Manager and Team some slack as it must be really difficult to remain motivated when those other issues are swirling around. So come on Blues go to Stamford Bridge and get us the points we need.

COYB