777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t like 777, but they’ve got the funds and have shown it by continuing to loan to cover ongoing needs. If they can keep us from administration it will be better than the alternative.

If they can rehabilitate the club’s business plan and do better with marketing and sponsorships, the new stadium will permit a slow but sustained regrowth.

Absent a sale to some miracle billionaire, this is the best we can hope for.

Anybody but FM is hope, if nothing else. And hope is a memory right now.

It links to that story, but I dont think it says they will get approval?

Its hard to read cos it keeps asking me to sub.
Basically the same as Summerisle posted

Just a screen shot here
Screenshot_20240403_194823_Chrome.jpg

I don’t like 777, but they’ve got the funds and have shown it by continuing to loan to cover ongoing needs. If they can keep us from administration it will be better than the alternative.

If they can rehabilitate the club’s business plan and do better with marketing and sponsorships, the new stadium will permit a slow but sustained regrowth.

The first four words are contradicted by the final four.

They clearly haven't got the money or they wouldn't need to borrow.

to continue the Analogy,
the buyer in the case of the sale agreed, cant get his bank to sign off on his new mortgage.

I reckon this will continue till the summer when 777 eventually pull out. I also dont think MSP will take the chance to buy the club.
Thats when things will get really interesting as the price keeps dropping but the debt keeps mounting.

summer? so it stays the same now?

well my dyche won’t go till then is deffo on

they’ve got the money? lol we’re show me?