777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MSP have FC Ausburg in Germany who are doing fairly well and also Brondby in the Danish league who have some interesting players. They were Moshiri's first choice so no complaints from me if it comes full circle and we end up with them.
Definitely.
I was happy for them to take over originally.
They seem to emphasise improving the clubs they own in order to make their profit.
777 ,by contrast , appear to have entered the sporting arena purely in pursuit of profit with sporting improvements strictly a secondary consideration.

Personally I don’t see how anybody wouldn’t prefer MSP to 777 ?
No need to have a vested interest , just an aversion to Everton being owned by a bunch of unapologetic, cash strapped con men.

MSP have FC Ausburg in Germany who are doing fairly well and also Brondby in the Danish league who have some interesting players. They were Moshiri's first choice so no complaints from me if it comes full circle and we end up with them.

It is definitely an interesting turn of events if MSP do take control of the club, I for one wouldn't mind if this happened. Wasn't there a poster on here that knew quite a lot of the inner workings of MSP maybe they can share a bit more light on the situation

I have read the article and the piece in The Guardian and they are both securely based on fact with supporting documentation.
Of course if it’s all irrelevant if the gangsters can raise the money in time.
Is there a link to the guardian piece? It's probably in this thread somewhere but not sure I can be bothered to go looking

So if I’ve read this right, MSP lent 777 the money to buy Everton and if 777 don’t repay the money back to MSP then MSP take control of Everton ? Nar I’m not having that.

No, MSP tried to buy a 25% stake in Everton for around £150 million but Rights and Media LTD Veto'd it because the share price was too low, so instead gave Moshiri the money for the stadium with the conditions that if the loan wasn't paid back by the middle of April they can gain control of Everton (over 50%)

I have read the article and the piece in The Guardian and they are both securely based on fact with supporting documentation.
Of course if it’s all irrelevant if the gangsters can raise the money in time.
It does seem plausible if deliberate. 777 fill the cash gap. Mosh’s resultant share ends up valued at more than what the 777 deal values it at. RMF end up in a situation where they would presumably be content as the alternative is implosion. MSP having little trouble passing the PL approval.

Doesn’t explain how the cash and loan situation looks after control is passed.

Didn’t Paul confirm when defending his admin vs 777 debacle that he had no skin in the game, but did personally know someone involved with MSP? Something like that. Either this juicy development has been brought up now because we are approaching D-day, or because there needs to be a story to reassert the X-brigades reputation after a bit of a shoe-ing over the last few days.

Esk is starting to remind me of Danial Hannan.

Speaks eloquently and with assurance about everything. Comes across as being well informed. Is wrong about everything. Then rinse and repeat.

It does seem plausible if deliberate. 777 fill the cash gap. Mosh’s resultant share ends up valued at more than what the 777 deal values it at. RMF end up in a situation where they would presumably be content as the alternative is implosion. MSP having little trouble passing the PL approval.

Doesn’t explain how the cash and loan situation looks after control is passed.

Didn’t Paul confirm when defending his admin vs 777 debacle that he had no skin in the game, but did personally know someone involved with MSP? Something like that. Either this juicy development has been brought up now because we are approaching D-day, or because there needs to be a story to reassert the X-brigades reputation after a bit of a shoe-ing over the last few days.
I do wonder if there has been a deliberate attempt to outmanoeuvre RMF and their objections.
But it would require a very convoluted plotline to believe this was an ulterior motive.
It would also mean intentionally throwing 777 under the bus ( not that that isnt a good thing in itself like )