777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Furthermore, and it's perhaps rather apt to mention it... at the time of the initial protests and the subsequent marches... whilst there was very definitely antipathy towards the way the club was/is owned and run by the then BoD, there was more - in my opinion - anger and frustration that persons within the club had actually colluded to create and publicise claims AGAINST the fan base that were categorically refuted and unproven.

Headlockgate set the club against the fans not the fans against the club... and the fans proved that in the most steadfast support for the team, to help the fight to stave off relegation.

Now, we have a third consecutive season of fighting the threat of relegation and if that's not enough of a fight for the team and fans, we have a chaotic takeover bid floundering, an absentee owner demonstrating what could be considered as dereliction of his duty as a director of the club, and a club that has graced the top flight of English football for more seasons than any other on a very real precipice of administration that would almost certainly see relegation become nigh on impossible to prevent... barring some on-field miracles that we rarely seem to enjoy.
Considering all of that then... what choices, whilst powerless, do the fans have now to force change, other than supporting the team magnificently again?

That Fan Board Advisory won't get anywhere, supporter groups tried... what now do you think?

I`ve seen this twice from a couple of people today... I`ve scrolled back and can`t find the other.

1711465696382.png

Is anyone ITK anymore? We used to have some good ITKs....