777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds more like an educated guess than any inside information.
The conditions are logical, but given they seemingly had no knowledge of a letter from a week ago until Bloomberg reported it, in a matter of hours they now have the full contents?

If the PL were leaking I think bigger name journos would have the story before now, if 777 are leaking the exact contents of the letter would they leak it to Josimar, their sworn enemies?

Maybe a 777 insider leaking to Josimar but you wouldn't think they'd last long before getting their marching orders, and they claim "multiple sources".

Just doesn't add up to me. Like you say, the conditions they claim are in the letter are exactly those I'd have expected so maybe they are dressing up an educated guess.

The conditions are logical, but given they seemingly had no knowledge of a letter from a week ago until Bloomberg reported it, in a matter of hours they now have the full contents?

If the PL were leaking I think bigger name journos would have the story before now, if 777 are leaking the exact contents of the letter would they leak it to Josimar, their sworn enemies?

Maybe a 777 insider leaking to Josimar but you wouldn't think they'd last long before getting their marching orders, and they claim "multiple sources".

Just doesn't add up to me. Like you say, the conditions they claim are in the letter are exactly those I'd have expected so maybe they are dressing up an educated guess.

so i don’t get all this money stuff

but we will be worse off? can’t buy players?

if they need to buy us then please sell us in the new ground

I know we all think Josimar are some kind of plant or stalkers, but in their total defence I have not once been aware of them bending any truth, so far I only recall them spitting facts. Happy to be corrected on this as I havent triple checked everything they have posted.

I know mate, I said if they approve.

So if they approve, why did it take them so long? What has caused the ridiculous delay and why wasn't it resolved sooner?

It reflects terribly on either 777, or the PL. Who are the ones who are so inept it's still not gone ahead?
Well, 777 are a bunch of inept gangsters from Florida who have a track record of being terrible at running football clubs.

Can’t really blame the PL for taking their time to try to find reasons not to approve them. At least they might be looking out for the club even if Moshiri isn’t.

Though it does say a lot that the PL can’t quantify any excuses to laugh in their faces and tell them to hop it. The PL can only let them proceed on probation and hope 777 can’t behave properly