777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lets see if anybody sells players to people with a worse credit rating than Donald Trump.
There's 0 evidence that they're bad in the transfer market, Genoa brought in some decent players in the summer, has helped them to stabilise

I don't really want them but a unbacked Moshiri sends the club into Administration, they'll be looking to sell the club on in a couple years anyway once BMD is fully built.

There's 0 evidence that they're bad in the transfer market, Genoa brought in some decent players in the summer, has helped them to stabilise

I don't really want them but a unbacked Moshiri sends the club into Administration, they'll be looking to sell the club on in a couple years anyway once BMD is fully built.
There is plenty of evidence that they are not the right people mate.

But I am willing to wait and see.

He’s still wrong though, had me expecting Juan Mata, cheeky sod. Took me years to recover from that did.

From having met Paul a few times he’s an absolute gentleman and one of the nicest guys you can spend time with and you can’t believe the unmitigated abuse he has to suffer online just for wanting the best for this club ,he rightly called out Moshiri and Kenwright for being worse then useless and if you think 777 are any better with there 7 clubs Portfolio in bits ,then your away with the fairies ,and the point scoring because these clowns are potentially taking over is pathetic ,there probably the same people who clapped when Kenwright was shown on the screen v villa that time

There is plenty of evidence that they are not the right people mate.

But I am willing to wait and see.
Of course, Moshiri as a alternative is just not a option at this point though, the 'careful what you wish for' argument doesn't work here, if the deal falls through we're in serious serious trouble, more so than if 777 are in charge.

An awful lot of detail here on the specific conditions etc. Very interesting that they've been able to obtain it so quickly.

The informations there they keep sharing the same things between three accounts,do you think that’s what’s needed all the time,the ideal situation would be yeah to look at other parties but moshiri won’t he’d of done it by now,the esk gets a lot wrong as well don’t forget,100% won’t be charged again,witzels definitely signing etc,he posted the other day about the cladding linking that to 777 ? They’ve got nothing to do with that at all

The “seller” is the head of legal at Everton. There was tragic news of one of the other external legal solicitors who took her own life last week, which I think is the reason for the delayed announcement.
The seller is Moshiri.

And the lady who sadly took her own life wasn’t last week, it was about a month ago.

IMG_5467.jpeg

They haven’t been approved. Just allowed to proceed on probation under certain restrictions.

Means they don’t want to approve them, but can’t find a solid reason not too, They are giving 777 some rope to see if they will hang themselves or not.

I know mate, I said if they approve.

So if they approve, why did it take them so long? What has caused the ridiculous delay and why wasn't it resolved sooner?

It reflects terribly on either 777, or the PL. Who are the ones who are so inept it's still not gone ahead?

An awful lot of detail here on the specific conditions etc. Very interesting that they've been able to obtain it so quickly.

Sounds more like an educated guess than any inside information.

….unfortunately, it’s Thelwell who brings players in unless they have plans to move him on.

Josimar has been told by multiple sources with sight of the Premier League’s official letter that the four main conditions are conversion of loans by 777 totalling just over 150 million pounds into equity, funds into an escrow account to keep the club going for the rest of the season, proof of funding to complete the new stadium, and repayment of MSP’s 158 million pounds stadium loan by mid April. These are not the only conditions. But they alone mean that the total extra funding still required by 777 to complete the purchase is well over 300 million pounds, before you even take into account the price agreed with Moshiri for his shares, which Josimar understands to be just 64 million pounds up front, rising potentially as high as 130 million pounds if a series of milestones are met.

Hmmmmmm.