777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You admit they - 777 - have a terrible reputation and that we’ve all got reservations yet, have a go at Esk, Paul Brown and the others who have and are showing precisely why they have a terrible reputation and why we should have more than reservations.
The ‘agenda’ as you refer to it is to get Moshiri to wise up, dump 777 and entertain serious offers from other parties.

Are there any other serious offers though ?

These look like the only ones on the dance floor

It is not just them or Administration… if Moshiri finally comes to his senses, dumps 777 and enters into immediate negotiations with other parties but, Moshiri needs to act much sooner than later.

Your blind faith in 777 is, in my opinion, totally and utterly misplaced… and now you have admitted they’re having to borrow money in order to prop up their arrangement.

And I have not bypassed any swear filter, I simply chose not to spell out a word that actually doesn’t trip the swear filter.
Not sure why you think your an absolute authority on this..especially given your sources past...

One thing i will say is that Esk,Paul Brown and Chocolate eclair will have managed to turn a whole fanbase against our potential new owners before they've even got through the door,which will almost guarantee unrest straight from the get go.

Blues need a season at least without worrying about the people at the top and with the seeds that have been sown it's not going to happen.

In my extremely humble opinion Esk won't be happy unless he's shouted his way into some form of position at the club.

Am fully prepared to give these a chance and if it does start to go south THAT is when as fans we force the issue.

I don't know what 777 will be like as owners...if that happens.

However, I think we need to remember that without their money we would already be in serious trouble.
We have been battling relegation for three seasons.

We already have had a points deduction with another one possibly on the way.
We have had to sell several players just to stay afloat. That will probably happen again this summer.
We still have some hugely expensive players on our books that never play.

We have a tiny squad of largely limited players.

The bar is fairly low for 777.

I keep hearing about other interested parties looking on but the club was for sale for a long time before the deal with 777 was completed and the process of their certification with the PL is ongoing for six months.
Exactly when are these other interested parties going to show their hand?

I’ve seen some posters revelling in the fact these clowns might be taking over as getting one up over Paul (the esk)the guy is simply highlighting how completely unfit these clowns are to be taking us over when we’re in such a perilous state thanks to Moshiri and Kenwright , some really weird behaviour out there on Twitter ,the red flags are everywhere ,why after 8 months haven’t they been able to prove they have the means to take over us ,because they don’t plain and simple and there defaulting on payments,fans of clubs in there portfolio are routinely protesting about them ,we want this do we
Same people moaning now over the esk where probably the same ones defending kenwright

Thinking about it more, my initial reaction was that this is a cute way of the PL saying “do x, y, z and we’ll approve”, knowing if they can’t they can reject them and say they were given a fair chance. If they take those concrete steps it either puts you on safer ground to accept if they don’t safer ground to reject.

But there’s a second possible interpretation of “conditional acceptance”: there is also the secondary oversight panel once the PL board decide. So a valid interpretation would be that the board HAVE approved, but it’s still conditional on oversight panel approval. So they may be further down the line than we think.
Actually, Bloomberg have updated their article to clarify:

“ The board of the Premier League said it is “minded” to accept 777 Partners LLC’s bid for the historic club Everton FC if the Miami-based investment group meets a series of conditions for the sale, according to a letter seen by Bloomberg.

The League wrote the letter last Monday after more than six months of scrutinizing the Miami-based firm’s takeover plans and said it “is currently minded” to back the offer, subject to conditions. The League has been seeking commitments on funding the club and financing construction of a new stadium. It is not clear whether the League has added additional conditions”

So they do still need to jump through multiple hoops to get approved. At least that will be clarity as to what is required.

One thing though: if Bloomberg have seen the letter, why is it unclear whether the league has added conditions?

Some Brit who has moved to Europe to work in basketball replying to Kieran Maguire seems to say the growth in the sport and London has been massively accelerated, in a very good way (I think), but clearly not great if it’s been done at the expense of financial sustainability. So there is nuance between sporting performance and wrecking British Basketball.

Minded to accept based on meeting conditions means they aren’t really any closer. But it does not mean PL are actually very very likely to reject and are covering their legal asses.

Telling someone you are minded to accept, prompting them to continue to spend on legal, financial, strategic advice, AND stop them diverting their investment funds elsewhere is definitely not in any way a good way of legally protecting yourself when you reject. People need to cross fingers and stick to facts here.

One thing i will say is that Esk,Paul Brown and Chocolate eclair will have managed to turn a whole fanbase against our potential new owners before they've even got through the door,which will almost guarantee unrest straight from the get go.

Blues need a season at least without worrying about the people at the top and with the seeds that have been sown it's not going to happen.

In my extremely humble opinion Esk won't be happy unless he's shouted his way into some form of position at the club.

Am fully prepared to give these a chance and if it does start to go south THAT is when as fans we force the issue.
A lot can happen in a season mate , it’s not like esk etc have made up these story’s about 777 even the premier league don’t fancy them otherwise it would be done by now