777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I find this crushingly sad news.
Still clinging to the hope that they will fail.
The thought of these septic parasites owning our club is sickening.
Still a huge amount of doubt in that story.

Not sure it tells us anything we dont already know and we also have no idea who their source is.

It could be 777 themselves, we will all agree really cant be trusted.

Not saying bloomberg is a bad source as such, just that im not convinced that story is spitting facts.

I find this crushingly sad news.
Still clinging to the hope that they will fail.
The thought of these septic parasites owning our club is sickening.
I refuse to believe this will go through ( or I just need to refuse it )
I can't even blame them, they just want more capital/ownership for there catastrophic profile.

It's Mosh that has killed us and can't even pay us the respect of finding us a respectable owner.

We now have to pray that the League that is already out to ruin us, decides against the takeover!! 🙏

If they do succeed in taking us over, start the clock. I’m pretty sure they won’t be owners in 3 years from that time. They’re ’getting in on the ground floor’ as the yanks like to say. Moshiri wants out, pay him his money, finish the stadium, stabilise a little bit and then sell the club on and more than double your money. That’s my hope anyway.

If they do succeed in taking us over, start the clock. I’m pretty sure they won’t be owners in 3 years from that time. They’re ’getting in on the ground floor’ as the yanks like to say. Moshiri wants out, pay him his money, finish the stadium, stabilise a little bit and then sell the club on and more than double your money. That’s my hope anyway.
If we look at their other businesses they're hemorrhaging money, so they need something that generates money for the longer term. I don't think just doubling their money does that. Plus if things start going wrong, they've relegated Genoa and Hertha and not sold up, so I'm guessing a setback like that again won't bother them excessively. I think they're going to try and sweat us for cash for as long as they can like the glazers are doing, but on a lower scale. The only small consolation being that for them to do that effectively they're going to have to invest in the team and stadium to some degree, otherwise the club will drop through the leagues like a stone and the value the can accrue in a sale will be next to zero

Fair play to @AndyC , got the Bloomberg bombshell in the end.
777 can't meet the required conditions they've not been met so they've not been approved I'd take that Bloomberg article with a pinch of salt they've not provided audited accounts they've not told the Premier league how do they fund us in 3 years time Source of funding where's there .money coming from and what's there 3 year plan and the Premier league doesn't no still where is there money coming from.so the conditions haven't been met Moshiri needs to pull the plug and engage with the interested bidders who are in the background bring them to the table

There’s a hell’a lot of negativity about these yokels, but that belief, much like a child believing in Santa, is inside me that someone with half a business brain can turn this ship around.

We have, since the start of the Premier League, been so far behind the ball with our inability to make serious revenue from non-match day income it’s embarrassing.

We are in a league that world wants a piece of; we have had a board for 25 years that runs like a corner shop trying to compete with Tesco.

We’ve had 3 consecutive CEO’s who have been drastically under qualified to drive a business forward, instead of taking the easy option. Can they appoint a seasoned CEO to run this shitshow with a competent board to drive standards

Time will tell, it’s midnight and maybe tiredness is clouding my judgement. Everton being utter crap can’t last for ever, can it???

USA USA USA

My take on this is a simplistic one.

Option 1
The longer Everton stays in the premier league, the higher the value of the business with become.

I think we should see investment in the playing squad and there would be a target date in mind for a flip.

Option 2
They use us as the top club in their portfolio to operate a Brighton type model across all the countries theyre in with us being the flagship