777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Assuming they intend to make money off the club by staying in the Prem and finishing Bramley Moore then at the end of the day it's hard to judge anything like this after only 3 months. I'll give them a season or two before making my mind up.
Their priorities are financial benefit fo themselves , not for the club or its supporters.
Their recent actions at the London Lions reveal how much they are willing to reinforce any sporting success , and were their priorities lie.
They lack the funds or are unwilling to invest in any of the sporting franchises they own.
If they succeed supporters become customers by default.
I don’t need to wait 2 seasons to know this , I already know they are unfit to own any sporting franchise , as do the supporters of Hertha , Liege , Vasca and London Lions .

Their priorities are financial benefit fo themselves , not for the club or its supporters.
Their recent actions at the London Lions reveal how much they are willing to reinforce any sporting success , and were their priorities lie.
They lack the funds or are unwilling to invest in any of the sporting franchises they own.
I don’t need to wait 2 seasons to know this , I already know they are unfit to own any sporting franchise , as do the supporters of Hertha , Liege , Vasca and London Lions .
I’d be fine with them making money from the club as the club would need to be successful in order for them to do so. They don’t seem all that capable though.

And you can do damn all about it.

So my point is rather than compounding the misery and making things worse let's see how they go for a season or two and let their actions as owners of Everton FC be the deciding factor on how we judge them.

Everything you've said about what could happen is speculation until it happens.

And you can do damn all about it.

So my point is rather than compounding the misery and making things worse let's see how they go for a season or two and let their actions as owners of Everton FC be the deciding factor on how we judge them.

Everything you've said about what could happen is speculation until it happens.
It’s not speculation though it’s observation based on solid fact .
It’s a judgement on how they have operated across their other clubs and sporting franchises.
We don’t have to speculate as there is a wealth of evidence already available to know how they perform. None of it is impressive , and none of it recommends them as future custodians of our club .

It’s not speculation though it’s observation based on solid fact .
It’s a judgement on how they have operated across their other clubs and sporting franchises.
We don’t have to speculate as there is a wealth of evidence already available to know how they perform. None of it is impressive , and none of it recommends them as future custodians of our club .
What's the solution if they get approved bcuz if they do there's damn all we can really do about it.

I'm not disputing any of what you've said either but if they take over we can only judge them on how they run us. As it stands it's speculation that they'll run us the same way.

I don't want them but if it's approved I'm willing to give them a chance cuz theres no other option really.

What's the solution if they get approved bcuz if they do there's damn all we can really do about it.

I'm not disputing any of what you've said either but if they take over we can only judge them on how they run us. As it stands it's speculation that they'll run us the same way.

I don't want them but if it's approved I'm willing to give them a chance cuz theres no other option really.
It’s easier to prevent bad owners arriving than it is to remove them afterwards .
I think if they arrive here we will quickly realise that any hope of a better future vanishes immediately. This has been the experience of Vasca , Hertha and Liege and why their supporters have been protesting against their ownership.
But perhaps you are right in that there is nothing we can do , except walk away of course.

It’s easier to prevent bad owners arriving than it is to remove them afterwards .
I think if they arrive here we will quickly realise that any hope of a better future vanishes immediately. This has been the experience of Vasca , Hertha and Liege and why their supporters have been protesting against their ownership.
But perhaps you are right in that there is nothing we can do , except walk away of course.
Again I agree but I think it's beyond that now we could wake up tomorrow to the news of approval for them. The last line 100%, that is the real protest. Hit them in the pocket. But I don't think that's going to happen.

I do agree, their track record is appalling, and the basketball thing looks very worrying.

But the money above all motivation does seem weird to me. That has to be a result of sporting success at top level football because the cost base is way way too high. Almost all teams make a loss, and eventually, P&L losses have to turn in to cash losses. And teams plummeting down the pyramid lose value as an saleable investment. BMD will increase our revenue, but certainly won’t turn us into Man United levels of income. And even they have assets loaned up the hilt.

If they do have a few hundred million to spare, I think they’d be better off putting into commercial property or apartments in the US.

None of it makes sense. And the fanbase is veering towards just wanting them in to get it over with, which is terrifying.

When i logged on to the Echo a few minutes ago something flashed up in yellow about 777 then vanished again before I could read it . Maybe an announcement imminent ?