777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Several supposed ITKs saying an announcement is likely is the near future and that it will be an approval.

Don't know which thread will be better, this one or the PSR points deduction.

Not unless he substantially lowers his asking price
He could lower his asking price to Zero and we still wouldnt be attractive.

A relegation embroiled team, due to face another potential points deduction, with massive enternal debts and a rebuild due on the squad in The Summer.

Maybe in May if we remain a Premier League Club, but currently there isnt a man alive who would be interested in us.

Other than the current bunch of cowboys who are trying to blag their way through.

Message from my mate who is not prone to BS and has contacts who are senior at EFC so there’ll be plenty of other inputs like this ….

Don’t shoot the messenger..
but spoke to my mate earlier who is involved with the club..

He told me a few things..

Clubs hearing was end of last week so will find out next week.. club expecting up to 2 points.. hoping for suspended points..

Also said 777 dead in water - prem league have done us a favour blocking them..

Moshiri has a second “letter of intent” to buy us from multi billionaire - who the fans will be pleased with.

Message from my mate who is not prone to BS and has contacts who are senior at EFC so there’ll be plenty of other inputs like this ….

Clubs hearing was end of last week so will find out next week.. club expecting up to 2 points.. hoping for suspended points..

Moshiri has a second “letter of intent” to buy us from multi billionaire - who the fans will be pleased with.
The last 2 bits would be absolutely amazing

Well the club's hearing is next week by all reputable sources so I think we can probably discount the rest too.

Don't shoot the messenger??? . . . I'd sh*g the messenger if there is any truth in any of that. :eek:

I had this same message.

Has it not been confirmed that the hearings this week?

And did the PL not recommend suspended sentences weren't appropriate and the IC agreed?

And is there not something in the 777 agreement that we can't enter any discussions with potential buyers while the approval process is ongoing?

No Gary.

None of this is true.

Is it King Charles ? Soon to known as Royal Everton.

Don't shoot the messenger??? . . . I'd sh*g the messenger if there is any truth in any of that. :eek:
Having said that, I should probably take more note of one of your earlier posts in this thread. lol
No one knows what 777 & Moshri know & there is no one else in the know to know what they know , so until we all know , will those who don't know please stop pretending they are in the know